power bottom

DAWGG IVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS FOR 2 DAYS SO PRAISE PART 2 LATER
DISFRUTEN JAJAJAJ
________________________

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT SOEONE TO REPLACE ME WHILE I WAS DEAD?!!" The fury jn ducks voice being the loudest thing heard in their home "WELL I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D COME BACK! YOU ARE DEAD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" "guys i think we should calm down a bit-" yellow tries to interrupt with no avail. "Come on let's go yellow, let's go to our sound proof room"(since y'all keep saying why he can't hear then ok he can't cuz of this 🙄🙄🙄) tony the clock leads yellow to his room.

"WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND JUST REPLACES THEIR FRIEND JUST CUZ THEIR DEAD?!!" (why the hell is my house wifi out nvm it's back) "ANY NORMAL FRIEND WOULD DO THAT" both of them stop yelling and start glaring at eachother. However the arguments between these two always end up with them f*¢king.

Duck looks up at reds mouth and red likes to see duck all puffed up when he's angry,
They both hurry and start to make out with eachother,

red about to cup ducks cheek gets stopped. "For being a terrible best friend you will be punished today. No touching me"

Duck leads red to his room "hurry on now lay" red rolls his eyes but lays on his bed

Duck climbs over on red and starts kissing him again, red was about to hold ducks waist "hey! i said no touching"

Before red could complain duck speaks "if you do try to disobey me I'll stop everything immediately" duck glares at him and goes back to kissing him

Duck and red making out made red to pull duck closer to deepen the kiss but he was too afraid to be left alone if he touched duck. Duck sees red fumbling with his hands trying to keep them off him. Duck unties his tie and walks behind red. He ties reds hands behind his back "that should keep you from touching".

(I HAD TO DELETE WATTPAD CUZ MY MOM WAS SEARCHING MY PHONE SO SORRY THIS IS SO DELAYED)

Red groans in annoyance and acknowledgment, duck opens all the buttons to his and reds shirt but he doesn't remove reds shirt. "Please let me touch you at least a bit" "so what your saying is that you want to stop? Alright we can leave" "NO! I mean I'll behave" red looks to the side not wanting to show duck how desperate he was.

Duck smirks at seeing red all vulnerable. He walks over to red again and sits down on reds clothed dick.

A huge Bulge being pressed against ducks butt "would you mind if i were to just-" duck cuts himself off and grinds against red.

Muffled groans are leaving reds mouth as he grinds his teeth to stop noises to come out.

"Oh what's that you don't wanna keep ur mouth open for me? Well I guess imma force it open~" duck jumps off the bed and walks to
A near by drawer and pulls out a gag.

Duck hops back on top of reds bulge. "Now! Open wide~" red turns his head away (he likes making it difficult for duck)

"Oh playing hard are we?~ well then" duck starts bouncing and grinding on reds private.

"Ah~ hold on d-duck~" duck takes reds moaning as an opportunity to stick the gag toy in. "Remember who's in charge~"

"Mnhm~" red nods his head rapidly with Drool falling down his chin

ILL FINISH IT LATER BUT FOR NOW MERRY CHRISTMAS QUE TENGAN UN FELIZ NAVIDAD ♥️♥️♥️