3. A for Ananya!

Did he say Luck was dancing on his head?

Well, well! Luck is dancing on his head indeed!

Little Sia in his squirms in his hold, jutting her lips together and pointing towards the big Doremon. Her little eyes strained a little to look at the big thing in front of her fully.

"It's so big, Mama," she exclaims grinning and widening her arms to show him the exact size. It's just that her little arms weren't long enough to show the exact size.

All her talks went into thin air as her dearest Mama is too lost in looking at someone else.

Little Sia turned toward her Mama, getting no reply from him. If there's something little Sia doesn't like, it'd be the no attention from her Mama.

"Mama!" The little bundle in his arms slaps her Mama's cheeks with her little and soft hands.

"Huh?" he was out of the daze, as he looks at his niece, who was still slapping him on his cheeks. Such an Attention Seeker she is.

But he loves his little attention-seeker!

"Yes, sweetheart?" Nikhil diverts his attention toward his Niece.

"You're not giving me the attention," she pouts, tears brimming in her little chocolate brown eyes, the same as of his Mama.

Sia Mehra

"No, baby! I'm just looking at your Mami

"No, baby! I'm just looking at your Mami." That's it! Nikhil has his tongue slipped and as soon as he realizes it, he scrunches his eyes and bites his tongue.

His little devil would scream it to the world! If not the world, well, at least in their world.

He already imagined her jumping around her Ma and Nani, screaming Mami, Mami, and Mami.

"Mami?" Little Sia gasps in shock.

"No, baby. Not Mami, Aunty! I meant Aunty," he corrects her and himself while doing so.

The little one needs to be tamed, otherwise, he'd be teased to death.

"But I heard Mami only. I'm sure," she is stubborn in her own way. Her little ears are sharp.

Nikhil knew that.

"Fine! Mami only, okay! But don't call her that in front of anyone, even me! Okay?" Nikhil sighed, he had to own the loss in front of the bundle of joy.

"Okay! But only on one condition. Deal?" Aah! Here comes the part of his sister and her mother.

Always ending her words with a deal! He sighed, how wonderful it'd been if she hadn't gotten habituated to these deals and conditions. Like him!

But no, the little one went after his mother and father, followed by his Nana and Dada in this matter.

But what was the little one's fault? She learned what she heard and saw!