Speical chapter-One day before Halloween(1)

Halloween is coming soon and I don't even know what to do. What should I dress like? I don't want to put too much effort into a costume...maybe a ghost with sunglasses will do it. I could convince Souta to be s ghost with me so we will match! I think it's a good idea!
But what about the pumpkins and the decoration? I do have some home-maďe spider toys and they look pretty good along with the spiderweb.
I also have a plastic skeleton and pumpkins are easy to chop. I made the food yesterday but this isn't the deal now.
I know,I know. I'm getting too stressed about this but I want it to be perfect! Or at least almost perfect.
It's just morning,everyone is asleep so that means I can start with the decoration!

After decorating the house and chopping some pumpkins I've put music to listen to it and put the food on the table.
I didn't realize Souta woke up.

Souta: What are you doing?

Sebastian: Nothing special,just prepering the house for Halloween!

Souta: But it's just 30 october.

Sebastian: Still,it's just a day away from Halloween!

Souta: And what exactly are you planing on doing?

Sebastian: I'm not sure but it's fine!

I love holidays and I always loved them! I loved chirstmas,Halloween,easter,mother's day,father's day,children's day,1st march,Nicolae and many other holidays! I never get bored while planing and decorating because I just love doing it! It's not much of a deal but maybe I am a bit childish wich doesn't really matter.

Sebastian: Souta,I have an idea!

Souta: Really? What kind of idea?

Sebastian: Let's both be ghosts with sunglasses on Halloween so we will match!

Souta: If you want,sure!

My face light up with a smile. He agreed to MY idea?! Nobody did that before! Maybe life in U.S. isn't that bad!
I don't actually know what to do but let's hope Halloween will be good this year!

Here's the spoiler of the titles!:

(1)-One day before Halloween

(2)-Halloween!

(3)-The Halloween Pool Party