0.7 {want} 18+

Unknown POV

The sun was setting, its light escapes through the curtains casting a golden glow on Pete's shaking body.
His hands tied up by red rope, his legs spread wide and tied to the end bed posts.
He had his bottom lip between his teeth as he tried to control the whimpers escaping.
Vegas stood over him, his index finger buried inside Pete, always moving but never hitting the bundle of nerves that always sent Pete crazy, he leaned up and pressed his lips to Pete's scar at the end of his hip, caressing he rough skin with his tongue, sucking and licking until he got to his jaw.
"Beautiful " Vegas whispers pressing a warm gentle kiss to Pete's lips.
Pete's eyes filled with tears at the gesture and wanted desperately to hug his lover close and never let go.

Pete yelped as Vegas added two more fingers, opening him up and hitting his sweet spot.
"Vegas" he moans softly.
They haven't been this intimate since before Pete's accident, due to his insecurities.
Vegas was understanding and waited for Pete to ask him.
"Your so tight baby just like you were the first time I fucked you" Pete moans at Vegas's words clenching around his fingers feeling unsatisfied with how unfull he was.
"Please" he whimpers circling his hips to find his sweet spot but struggled.
He opened his eyes when he felt Vegas's length prodding at his entrance.
Vegas was moaning  and biting his lips.
"I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk at all tomorrow without feeling me there" he grunts slamming into Pete with a fast and hard thrust.
Pete's body swayed from the impact and opened his mouth wide to moan but it got stuck in his throat.
Vegas held hi hips tightly without moving.
"Until your so consumed by my dick being inside you that it'll be all you'll want for the rest of your life" he says thrusts again but harder sending Pete meaning aloud.
His lips pressed against Pete's with a sloppy kiss.
"Until you can't remember your fucking name " he's holding Pete's hips and lifting him up as he slammed hard inside the boy who's writhing on the bed in agony and pleasure.

He flipped Pete around to his stomach, lifted his hips and began entering him again, his hand crushing Pete's face into the pillow, sobs were exploding from Pete's mouth as he tries to cope with the pain mixed with overflowing pleasure.
He digs his fingers into Pete's scalp and drags his body up until his whole body was against Vegas, still fucking him hard.

With his hand around Pete's neck and length slamming inside his ruined hole he puts his mouth to his lovers ear.

"And I will consume you "

Pete's POV
We'll he kept his promise, as soon as I got up this morning the pain my my ass hurt worse than it ever has.
But it was worth it, to feel loved and wanted again.
I sit at the kitchen counter with Venice in my arms waiting while Vegas makes a bottle for him.
I look into his brown eyes that are so like Vegas's.
I'm completely gone for this human, how could it be?
"Here" Vegas hands me the bottle and I feed it to Venice, dazed at his peaceful face.
"Your a great papa" Vegas comments kissing my shoulder.
My hearth warms at his words and I bring his hand to my lips to kiss it.
"Your a great father Vegas, much more than he ever was" I say about his father.
His eyes soften and his lips press to Venice's forehead.
"I love you"

Vegas POV
I'm about to go to bed and see Pete fast asleep already with Venice resting in his arms.
Both asleep and so attached to each other.
I take a quick shower and return to bed, pulling the blanket over the three of us I turn to hold Pete's waist.
This was all I've ever wanted and he's given it to me.
I'm so happy.
That means there's something around the corner ready to ruin it.
I can feel it.