0.19 {the wedding pt 1}18+

Pete
"I can't believe your signing your life away to Vegas " Porsche said putting in his best man suit, I smile at him knowingly
"My life has always been his, just as yours has always been kinns" I joke poking his arm.
He scowled and I took the time to appreciate his beauty.
Porsche has always been handsome.
"You know if those two Mafia men ever betray us we will elope and get married" he says smiling mischievously at me.
"You asking me to marry you"? I smile jokingly.
"Will you be my back up Pete"? I ignore his question and hug him.
He's always been there for me, since day one he's held me when I've been down.
Always looking out for me.
"Thank you" I whisper pulling back.
"For what"? He seems shocked.
"For being there"

Vegas
"Are you almost done "? I shout at my best man who is really getting on my nerves,
"You know you should be happy I even agreed to be your best man" Kinn says smirking as he fixed my bow .
"Your lucky Pete persuaded me to ask you" I shoot back trying not to smile.
"Stop fighting" Maccu my other best man shouts from the bathroom.
" I'm nervous " I admit putting on my suit jacket.
"It'll be worth it when you see Pete walk Down the isle" kinn said.
Love overclouded any fear or torment in my hearth.
I need to see him.

There he is , he doesn't know I'm right behind him, he's in his suit and he looks beautiful.
My hand covers his mouth and my arm wraps around his waist pulling him onto the balcony.
"Vegas we're not supposed to see eachother before"- I cut his words off by slamming my lips onto his, he moans softly melting into me.
I pull down his pants along with his underwear, pulling down mine too.
His legs wrap around my waist as I lower his back over the balcony until his legs and hands were hanging onto me.
I give him no time to speak, I slam into his as he kisses me hard.
"Ah" a loud moan leaves his lips as I slowly move inside him.
My hips circle around until I reach his spot that causes a scream from his mouth.
His legs tighten around my waist as I unbutton his shirt exposing his chest to the cold air.
I fuck into his tight hole  as his teeth sink into my bottom lip.
"Harder" he groaned and I comply to his request bruising his hips with my grip as I slam into him harder and harder.
It starts to rain, our suits and bodies wet but the thrill for more power Made is forget.
I thrust into him kissing his wet mouth stopping any moans from leaving him.

"Get your hands off of my Pete"!
Fuck off Tankhun!