Chapter 8: Dreams

(Another pic I drew. Main reason why I drew the synx head is cause im bad at drawing humans faces you're welcome XD)

After what happened you decided to test behind clossed doors just because. Somehow there was a spare room next to the living room so that became your room. Going inside you shut the door and sit on the bed. (Colors of the sheets and walls can be what ever you want) Now with you being a synx you knew in your beast form you dont have a gag reflex but what about your more human form? What then? Opening the banana you try it out. Honestly its kinda gross since you aren't a fan of this fruit. You barely reached 3 inches when all of a sudden your throat felt as if it caved in on itself. 'Almost 3 inches huh? Damn...wait if he called 5 wheesly aka pathetic then...how big is-?' You shook your head in an attempt to shake those thoughts out. Well the bananas open now I might as well eat it.

(A bit later)

You heard a knock on your door as you starred at the ceiling. "Come in." Grace walked in and sat at the edge of your bed. "Hi (y/n), um so uh...quick question um...how do I fix my laptop?" It was obvious she was a bit embarrassed which kinda put a smile on your face. Sitting up with a sigh you help her with what seems to be her accidently zooming in on the font way too much.

(Like, even later than that.)

Besides the morning today just really seemed like a very chill and lazy day. Maybe because a hyper child wasnt running around. Its felt like a little while since you let your true self out so walking into the living room you transformed into your iconic beastly form. No murderous intentions, no thoughts, no motivation. The only thing you needed...was a nap. You could go on your bed like a normal person but you werent really normal were you? Curling up on the couch, warming yourself up with your own tail was good enough to make you sleep. Probably between 10 to 16 minutes you felt your head being picked up slowly then sat on something. It felt like a pillow and it was warm. Moving too which was odd but you were comfy and thats all that mattered.

(Boys P.O.V)

Deciding to give (y/n) some company i lay down and set her head on my chest cause why not. Her fur was surprisenly soft especially behind the ears. I think this makes me almost a creep for petting her so i didnt do it for long. Closing my eyes I try to take a nap as well. Of course I didnt need sleep like her but i still liked too.

(An hour later)

I woke up to feeling movement ontop of me only to see her flinching a bit. 'Most likely a bad dream.' "Lets take a little look." (Idk how they would even see bad dreams so just work with me here im trying.) I put my hand on her head and saw her alone in a small room. Tiny spiders surrounding the walls slowly creeping towards her. Thank god it was just a dream but it still hurt a bit to see her cry and freak out in the moment. Who knew someone like this would be scarred of something so small. With my hand I removed it like how I usually do, and ate it. As always it tasted bad but sometimes deeds must be done. She seemed to curl up more against me even wrapping a tail around my leg. Honestly it was sweet so i couldnt help but smile. If she wasnt asleep I would have asked her about the banana but I guess ill have to wait. 'I wounder how much she could have.... Wait no you dont wanna get excited in a situation like this calm down. Now where was I? Oh yeah taking a nap.