Baek-hyun

"Mhmm" y/n slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a room on a silk green mattress.
Y/N looked around the room to see it well furnished but didnt seem to remember anything...She got and started to look around.

 Y/N heard noises in the other room, confused and scared she decided to investigate. She  went up to a unfamiliar door and slightly open it to see a bathroom but that's not what caught her eyes there was someone in the bathtub his looks godly, muscular body right down to his well toned abs. He seemed to be sleeping, Y/N was so  into observing his body  that she hadn't noticed that he was looking right at her.
Y/N thought (damn this guy surely is hot my eyes are blessed by this sight)
Her eyes trailed from his abs going up to his face only to make eye contact with him.
Y/N: "Ahhhhh" *falls*
....: "Don't you think I'm the one who should be screaming " *Gets up*
Y/N looks up to see a completely naked but hot man and right in front of her face something she never thought she'd see in her lifetime.
Y/N: "DDo you have no shame"
....: "I should be the one saying that wifie"
Y/N:" what"
....:"Ahh did you forget already we got married last night"
Y/N:" But I don't remember anything "
....:" You don't need to remember just know that you are mine now"
Y/N:" But"
....: *glares!!* "hum wifie it seems your still in that dress from last night "
Y/N:"So"
....:*smirks* "you should have a bath"
Y/N:"I think I'm good"
.....:*frowns* "I wasn't asking" *picks up and strips dress*
Y/N: "what are you doing?stop!!!" *covers body*
...... rips her bra and drags her in the tub with him. She now has her back to his broad chest and sitting in between his legs, with him hugging her.
Y/N thought *Omg is this for real "huh" I can feel his d*ck under me its rubbing against my ass*
Y/N: " This is uncomfortable "
....:" can't I bathe with my wife "
Y/N: "I don't even know your name"
.....:"Its Baek-hyun"
Y/N:"oh uh how are we even married"
Baek-hyun:"You should ask your parents,*puts head on shoulder* it's sad they didn't tell you about our arrange marriage "
Y/N:*blush*
Baek-hyun: thought *cute* *put hands on thigh and squeeze*
Y/N:"Ahhh" *eyes widen* "what are you doing "
Baek-hyun:"enjoying my honeymoon" *licks lips and smirk*
He started rubbing her thighs and sucking her neck.
Y/N:*moan*
Baek-hyun: *moves hand up to her panty and rips it, starts rubbing her p*ssy. Uses the other hand to grop her breast and rubs her nipples.
Y/N:"B-Baek-hyun"
Baek-hyun:"tsk call me DADDY "
Y/N:"AHH daddy"
Baek-hyun:" I'm sorry!! what!! rubs clit extremely fast"
Y/N:"D-DDADDY "
Baek-hyun:*fingers her*
Y/N:"*MOANS LOUDLY* I'm gonna cum"
Baek-hyun:*stops ,picks her up bridal style and brings her to bedroom. Throws on bed *brush back hair seductively **hovers over her * starts to suck neck aggressively *
Y/N:Thought *how is this happening I want to stop him but I just can't seem to tell him to stop* moans*It feels so good *
He position himself to enter her as he looked up at her before entering her with rapid speed giving no time to get use to his size. Pounding inside her p*ssy nonstop.
Y/N:"I'm  gonna cum ahh"
Baek-hyun:*pulls out and flips her *
*start slamming into her swiftly*
Y/N:"GASP"
They both release their fluids at the same time. Baek-hyun falls to her side and holds her in his arms. They fall asleep soundly.