Master

Girls giggling
....:You look lovely in that outfit
Y/N:thank you lady Yun
Lady Yun:No problem now head to the masters quarters.

You head to the masters quarters and started cleaning the room when someone entered and threw there coat over your head.
Y/N:"what the..."
You look up to see a young man in a suit looking down on you. He smiled so cutely.
....:"sorry didn't see you there"
Y/N:"Huh oh it's fine "
...."Are you new I have never seen you before "
Y/N:"Yes I just started today *smiled*"
....:*tilt head**smile*he gets up and reaches his hand out to you
Y/N:"ah thank you "*takes hand*
He pulled her into his chest and whispered in a deep voice to your ear
....:"Hello prey I am your Master from now on,the names Ace."
Y/N:"Sorry master, my names Y/N" she said moving away from him"
Ace:*he flicked his tongue *"You should leave my room now before something happens"
Y/N:"B-but Lady Yun said to clean the masters quarters"
Ace:"it's already spotless"
Y/N:"ok master" Leaves room
Ace smirks thinking about his new cute maid. (Note:They usually hire maids within the ages of  25 to 40, Ace is 20, Y/N is 18) 

                One week later

You are cleaning a book shelf on a stool when one of the legs broke and you fell. You open your eyes to see the young master looking at you with a straight face. You quickly came off him and bowed.
Y/N:"Sorry Ac-Master"
Ace:*lick lips* "It's fine now can you help me with something "
Y/N:"Sure master what is it "
Ace:" I dropped coffee on the floor can you clean it"
Y/N:"sure master"
                   In Ace's room
Y/N bent over on the floor and started cleaning up the mess. While Ace sat on the bed having a clear view of her p*nties. He watched the way she pushed her a*s up in the air and how thick it was. He got up from the bed and slapped her ass. Y/N quickly gasped and turned around to see her young master laying on the bed reading a book.
Ace:"what's the matter"
Y/N:" nothing master" thoughts ( i could of sworn i felt someone slap my butt but masters on the bed laying down so i can't be him)
Ace (cute)
For the next 3 months similar incidents would occur like a*s spanking, her bo*bs getting grouped in her sleep, her p*notes and br* would disappear and so on.

                 3 months later

Y/N:"hmm"
Lady Yun:" I can't believe the young master ask you  to be his lover  so his father won't marry him off"
....: "Its even worse that you agreed "
Y/N:"I'm already regretting my decision don't make more nervous and decides it's just pretend so nothing will happen lily"
Lady Yun &Lily:"Are you sure you'll be alright"
Y/N:"Yes"
Y/N was introduced as Ace's lover and Fiance. His father recognized her to be one of the maid but he was reassured by his son that she wanted to know what he was like. So he decided to wed them off by the next week. Y/N looks at Lady Yun and Lily who has the same shocked face as her.

                   In his room

Y/N:"what the **ck you said nothing will happen "
Ace grabbed her shoulder and said " I know just play along I will figure something out after the wedding "
Y/N:"uh fine"

                Wedding Night

Y/N:"so what do we do now" she said sitting on the bed in her wedding dress

Wedding dress/ hair style

Make up

Ace:"what do you mean" he said playing the good boy actY/N:"You know what ,to stop this act"Ace:"oh about that I don't want to"Y/N:"W-what do you mean"Ace walked towards you and pushed you on the bed where he cuddled with you Y/N:shocked she tried...

Y/N:"You know what ,to stop this act"
Ace:"oh about that I don't want to"
Y/N:"W-what do you mean"
Ace walked towards you and pushed you on the bed where he cuddled with you
Y/N:shocked she tried to push him away
Ace:" don't" he said as he snuggled into her neck inhaling her scent "Do you know how long I waited for this day, since that day i saw you when you were cleaning the floors so focused so beautiful i loved it"
Y/N:"what are you saying"
Ace:"My cute maid from the moment you set foot in this house you were mine"  He removed his head from her neck and kissed her passionately but he did not get any response so he bit her lip as she gasped giving him enough time to enter her mouth tasting every part of it. He broke the kiss to give her some air . He looked at her red face and said I love you.
Y/N:" I-i L-like you"
Ace :"then I will make you love me"

He started removing her dress, she said nothing just blushed as he unhooked her bra. She immediately turned  her body away but he flipped her back in position and made her watch as he stripped himself .
Y/N:"A-ace maybe we should stop" you nervously said
Ace:"No I will show you the love I have had for you these past months"
Y/N:* gasped* " wait were you the one who did those things to me"
Ace:"Bingo"
He immediately started sucking her neck leaving hickeys and moved down to her b**bs where he sucked and bit harshly still disappointed there was not any.
Y/N:*mo*ns*"A-ace"
Ace:"It's master to you"
He started trailing hot kisses down your body and stopped when he came face to face with your panties. He tore them off you and spread your legs to see you dripping wet  he smirked and looked up to you as you turned away. He started eating you out as you mo*ned loudly.
Y/N:"ahhh M-master"
He stopped before you met your climax grabbing his big veiny c*ck placing it at your entrance.
Ace:"DO YOU SEE HOW HARD YOU MADE ME IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BE PUNISHED "
Y/N gulps thinking  if it will fit she wasn't left in her thoughts long as she felt him put the tip in her.
Y/N:*mo*ns*
He immediately shoved the rest in as he started **cking you senseless after a while he put your leg on his shoulder and fastened his pace.
Ace:"Damn your so tight" he said as he looked at a mo*ning mess. You both cu*med one after the other. Y/N blacked and he layed beside her and fall asleep.

          In the middle of the night
Ace:"she's mine now so back off"
......:"tsk we'll see for how long"