Will

He pushed the blanket off your body.
Taking control he tried your hands on the headboard of the bed without you noticing. He smirked when he saw you trying to break free to touch him.
Y/N: "Babe untie me"
*But he just smirked as he hovered over you *
Will:"My queen  is hungry for DADDY hmm"
Looking into his eyes you nodded ready to feel him devour  your lips only to feel him giving you slow pecks making you want him more
Will:"how naughty of you* rips shirt * disobeying me is really bad"
Y/N:"gulps knowing she's not gonna walk after this punishment"
He bites your lips while his hand is caressing your b**bs and circling your nipples. Sucking your neck leaving marks , your toes curled up when he slowly bit and sucked your b**bs . His hands traveled to your shorts  taking them of you and throwing it away while you're trying to break free but couldn't .
The way his muscular arms traveled across your body, the hot daddy smirk that made you aroused and wet. He spread you legs and strokes your entering ,teasing you harder. His smirk got wider seeing how much you wanted him. You are so wet for him.
His breath brushed your clit and he instantly smashed his lips onto your p*ssy devouring it. You were a moaning mess while he was rubbing your inner thighs and eating you out.
Y/N: *m*ans loudly* "Ahhh daddy don't stop I'm close"
Will: He immediately stops and positions himself to your entering. Looking deep into your eyes with a smirk on his face, he entered you faster than lightning and pounded into giving you no time to get used to his size. He kept pounding into her as she gasped for air.
Y/N:MOANS EXTREMELY LOUD
Will: you like it huh
Y/N:ah mhmm
They both cums at the same time
Y/N broke loose from the ropes as he pulled out. She grabbed his d*ck and started sucking  it hungrily as he cum in her mouth. They both fall on the bed sweating heavily. As they embrace each other in a hug.
The End