Chapter 11

"Please try and understand" Yibo pleaded behind the bars but station incharge shook his head in disagree.

"I misunderstood because of face" Yibo said & received angry glance from zhan.

Zhan was standing front of station incharge. "Ah?" Station incharge ask to yibo angrily from his chair.

"Sorry Uncle" Zhan apologize to incharge. "There is no use in apologizing. He don't even have reservation ticket"

"Please sir" Yibo pleaded "SIR? I became lewd to Sir just in second, didn't I?" Incharge ask sarcastically.

"Uncle you are lewd...." Zhan murmured & received shocked face from everyone.

He continue when he realized, ".....He said something like that because....because....because h-he was panic" (pointing toward Yibo).

"I apologize to you. We're really in problem, uncle. Please try to understand" zhan pleaded with puppy eyes with soft tone.

He notice that his words were affecting Incharge soo he played last innings. He held his ears and apologized with extra buttery tone. And the trick worked. The mountain melted. Incharge release Yibo.

Yibo and zhan now sitting front of Incharge. Zhan handover water bottle to Yibo. "Uncle I want to go Nanjing & he wants to go Shanghai. What's the time of next train?"

"5 PM" Incharge replied with smile.

"What?" Shocked Zhan wanted to confirm, & Incharge confirm with small "Yes"

"How is this possible? I need to reach there in time of this train. If not then there will be more problem"

"Now that there is no train, shall I pick you both up and run over the railway tracks?" Incharge said & started laughing at his own joke.

But Yibo & zhan didn't smile a bit. Neither of them was in a laughing mood. Incharge notice and stop laughing but instead thief start laughing.

"Keep Quiet" Thief went silent with pout when Incharge ordered.

"Why don't you go by road instead?" Incharge suggest. Now Zhan pay attention to his words. "If you leave now, may be you will reach the time of this train"

"The highway is just right here. You'll find anything from there" Incharge assured them.

"And one important things. From Xuzhou (name of city) there will be two path. One for Shanghai & other for Nanjing. But yes from there you have to go different path" Incharge said last sentence & glance toward Yibo. Who's face was little sad.

"Its totally fine. Thank you so much Uncle" zhan expressed gratitude with his cute smile. Incharge nod & returned a smile.

"Wait here Mr. Wang. I'll quickly back from toilet" zhan said & went to find toilet.

Yibo wait till zhan disappear. Got up from the chair. Think 4-5 second, "Excuse me", Incharge replied "Yes?"

"Is it possible to go Shanghai through Nanjing?" Yibo asked.

"Yes it is possible" Answered Incharge that makes Yibo smile.

"But it will take time" "No problem"

"Then what you want to do is...." Yibo get excited to listen route.

"Do what you want" Incharge replied sarcastically and Yibo's smile disappear. "Oh-Okay" "hmm".

Yibo was sad that the Incharge didn't help him but what can he do? He already create a big scene before. And because of that mess Incharge was still little angry on him.