Chapter 18

"After decades , first time I like someone, but this time he rejected me, Ge" Yibo told to Haikaun who was sitting front of him. Listening him attentively.

 Listening him attentively

Yibo was all stressed. Haikaun can sense this. He never seen Yibo like this. Yibo pressed his head as his head was aching Coz of thinking and crying internally. He can't front of Haikaun or anyone. He never did. He was always mature for his age. Acting manly all the time.

Yibo sigh heavily, "I can't able to recognize him completely in that one hour of dinner meeting" He gulped down his tear.

"Wh-what my fault in all this?" His shuttering voice can tell that he's trying to suppress his emotions.

Zhuocheng who was in kitchen come with juice of glass and pass to Yibo.

"Take this. You already loss lots of energy" said shortly. Yibo take that with smile forcefully and put on side table without taking any single sip.

Cheng sat beside Haikaun who reply on Yibo's statement, "It's not your fault Mr. Yibo. It's ours. Afterall we are the ones who set it up all together"

"After spending time with Cheng, I realised what mistake I did with my previous relationship" Haikaun look at cheng and give a gentle smile. Place hand on his hand and hold tightly, "to experience" said directly looking at cheng's eyes at they both exchange a sweet smile.

"I too never spend time with her before engagement. That's why we have to cancle that marriage" Haikaun told.

Yes Haikaun was engaged with one girl before. He was also forced by his parents for this engagement with their business partners daughter. She was very rude, and only with haikaun for his company deal, and wanted to take over their company.

He broke that deal and engagement with her after finding their real intention. But his family got mad because of this. They thought Haikaun only did because he likes mens. Haikaun tried to explain them. But they refuse to listen anything. And got more angry to his for putting blame on their close friend.

They accused him. Blame his sexuality. Said lots of abusive words. They start this routine every night after Haikaun coming back from office. Haikaun gets mentally disturb, and had to get treatment for that. He endure a lot for a year.

So finally he decided to leave that company and house. After that Yibo and haikaun gets collaborate.

"Mr. Yibo, we don't know each other that much. But I like to tell you something" cheng said.

"In our place, the way our marriages decided is totally wrong. Its like we have to jump in ocean without knowing its depth. We don't get to experience it and thus we sometimes reject the right person too" He complete.

"And the way you used to looking for a partner,
it was impossible to get that soulmate you wanted, even in this whole life" Haikaun Chukled

"Actually it was our fault that we set meeting for to meet you both. Not for to experience" Cheng said