•|🌼| Chapter - 01 |🌼|•

Gandhari was sitting on her palanquin

Gandhari was sitting on her palanquin. The breeze which was entering through the small curtains made her shiver she hugged her knees. She never wanted this marriage as she was impressed about the personalities of pandu when she first heard by the sugdhaa. But, her fate was changed the game completely the proposal which was arrived at her castle it wasn't of Pandu but his Eldest brother Dhritarashtra.

She too heard many things about him not only that he was blind by birth but he made his weakness as strength. Even he is blind but he his one of the strongest warrior in Aryavartha. She heard one another strange power of him that his arms are that much stronger that he can break rocks in
his arms.

Gandhari had no choice than accepting the proposal because it was like situation whether you fall in Fire or you will jump into the same fire along with your family and the citizens. Because, if she didn't gave her approval there might be wage a war against Gandhara.

The Palanquin had stopped moving it was the time to take a break. As she stepped down, she saw river bank of ganga. She stepped forward and
Prayed for Devi Ganga. She sat their seeing the scenario it was mid day.

She heard loud noisy of crying kid. She was seeing here and there finally she found the baby was crying she thought it was 13 or 14 month baby walking on the shore of river.

The baby was about fall on the river. Gandhari ran behind the baby and took it in her arms, she called the soldiers and slaves to look over everywhere where is his parents? She thought it was a special kid because he was with armour and earrings.

" Maaa Maaa ." Said the baby and hugged her. Gandhari eyes was filled with tears she became emotional and started how can the parents be this much careless that left baby alone here.

" Sorry your grace, we couldn't find anyone. Maybe some one left this baby intentionally. " spoke one of the solider.

" Let's leave this here princess, let the guards escort this baby to the orphanage. " responded Pratha.

" No, He will stay with me

" No, He will stay with me." Confessed Gandhari.

King Subala and Queen Sudharma stunned after hearing those words and Shakuni too astonished because of this statement.