•|🌼| Chapter - 02 |🌼|•

" Karn

" Karn..."

The queen of Hastinapura started running behind him, that name itself 'Karn' made her to feel the essence of motherhood without giving birth to an heir. She gained the privilege of being the mother of the son of Surya dev, she didn't even know him, his parents, his past... Nothing but in spite of this, she willingly accepted him as her own son. The little boy, didn't know the cruelty of outside world embraced his mother Gandhari, there was something positivity around him, which was attracted more towards her, she thought it was God Mahadev himself blessed her with this highly esteemed toddler. 

Karn was playing with his mother, it had been week over that Gandhari married Dhritarashtra, not even a once she visited her spouse. Gandhari had been completely lost herself in raising Karn. This made the Maha Rajmata Satyavathi and Rajmata Ambika flared with anger, they never thought that Gandhari would ever take this kind
of  crucial decision on her own and one more thing which made them feel bad, that Dhritarashtra agreed Gandhari's word
purposelessly.

Maha Rajmata and Rajmata along with Rani Ambalika were strolling in the corridor as they were having discussion. Karn bumped to Ambika's knees as he was preventing to lose the game which he was playing with his mother. The boy was froze when he received glare from Rajmata. Gandhari bowed to them, she knew they were ready to give her enough of questions to her.

" Karn, Come let's go..." She grabbed karn's hand gently and bowed once again " With your permission! Mata."

" STOP! " She turned towards Maha Rajmata, she dared not to see in her eyes, she looked down,
" Dasi! Take Karn with you lead him towards    Gandhari chamber." Karn cried as maid tried to pull him off from Gandhari. " Maa..." he cried. 
Gandhari held his chin " Dulaara. I will see you soon." She kissed him and sent him with maid, her stomach twisted in pain as she saw karn cried throughout the corridor...

" What do you think of yourself ?! " furiously asked Satyavathi. Gandhari looked down as she was frightened...

 Gandhari looked down as she was frightened

" What are you talking about Rajmata? "

" Oh! Really I should appreciate your gallantry!
Do you know who you are here in this Palace? ANSWER ME !!!" yelled Satyavathi for Gandhari who shuddered hearing her growl.