What about us? (6)

The girls were going from shop to shop, trying out different clothes and accessories.

After a few hours, they decide to take a rest at a quaint café located just off the main street.

"Oh look Nini, they have tiramisu."

"It looks like quite a big piece, do you want to share Lili?"

Smiling happily, Lisa agrees with a nod and Jennie calls a waitress over to order their refreshments.

"Where do you want to go after this?" Jennie asks Lisa who sat across from her.

"Hmm, well there is this new game I have been wanting to buy but after the jacket I bought I might just buy it later when I have more of my allowance saved up."

"Oh what is the game called?"

"Fire Emblem: Three Houses, it's a strategy rpg game, and this release is said to be the best one yet" Lisa excitedly explains to the older girl who nods along with a smile.

"Jennie, is that you?" A voice says.

Dread fills Jennie's body as she turns arounds to come face to face with Deb Never. Also known as the girl who broke her heart.

"I haven't seen you at all since the term ended. Where have you been hiding?" The older girl asks oblivious to the paleness settling onto Jennie's features.

However, this uncomfortableness was noticed by the other girl sitting at the table who stands up and stands next to Jennie placing a hand on the girl's shoulder.

Jennie looks up at Lisa who glares at the third year student before her, "Hello, sunbae. My name's Lalisa Manoban, may I ask why you're disturbing Jennie unnie?"

"Oh no, I'm not trying to disturb Jennie. She's just a very close hoobae of mine so I wanted to see how she was doing."

Those words spoken in the most casual manner causes Jennie to choke, tears ready to spill out.

Lisa quickly walks in the space between Jennie and Deb, effectively hiding Jennie's body from sight.

"Thank you for your concern sunbae, but Jennie unnie and I would like to spend some time alone with each other." Lisa states almost aggressively.