Oneshot

Y/N's POV

I was watching Youtube when I came across this certain video which caught my eyes, 'Breakup Prank on Your Boyfriend'

I saw the video and I wanted to try this on Jihoon.

Well Jihoon is my arranged husband but he makes me feel so loved, we actually never had much of a skinship or any kind of intimate moment.

Well it was a love marriage for Jihoon but I didn't even see my husband before the wedding day, due to my family.

Well that's a long story so, Jihoon being aware of it wants to give me space and time until I feel the same for him too.

I actually fell in love with him so hard due to his kind gestures and loving personality, but am too shy to confess.

Even though Jihoon seems a bit cold and kinda scary visually, he's a fluff ball for people he adores and is close to..hehe.

And well about his looks, The words Handsome,Sexy and Cute were made for my dear husband.

It must be his lunch break. I should text him...

Wait, it's 2 pm now

Wait, it's 2 pm now. I have a lot of time to work on my plan.

I need to hurry up and do the preparations for the 'Surprise'.

I wore a revealing black dress, which I bought just for Jihoon as I don't wear short dresses and black is Hoonie's favorite color so why not?

I cooked Jihoon's favorite food, set the table, arranged the bedroom with a dark romantic theme and time flew...

Timeskip(08:17 pm)

It's time, I was waiting for Jihoon to come home.

I heard the door opening and closing again which got me excited and nervous because of my dress. I don't know how he will react.

"Honey I am home! Where are you?" he called out.

"Here! In the kitchen" I replied.

With that he came to the kitchen and I stood up to welcome him.