II Part 1 II

Hey guys!

Thank you for such a warm response to the teaser! 🤗

This story can be read on it's own, however, for those who haven't, I highly recommend reading Swept off his feet ( https://www.wattpad.com/1238124298-raya-os-swept-off-his-feet) before starting this one. It's sure to elevate your reading experience!

This story has mature content, so if you're below 18, please stop here!

Enough said...it's time to read the story. Enjoy!

***** ***** ***** *****

He fell backwards on the sofa with her on top, and this time her mangalsutra fastened itself to his button. He wrapped his hands around her waist to steady her, all the while looking into her eyes. She lowered her gaze, becoming acutely aware of their position, as a light blush started taking over her cheeks.

"So, what happens after the heroine's mangalsutra gets stuck in the hero's shirt button?"

Ram teased, still panting but with a merry twinkle dancing in his eyes. He gently pushed away the locks, blocking his view of his wife's radiant, blushing face. She smiled coyly while her fingers were doing their best to untangle the chain, pretending to ignore his teasing.

"Relax darling, take all the time you need. I'm happy to help," he said meaningfully, tightening his grip on her waist.

She looked up into his eyes, and there was no mistaking his emotions. She let go of the button and steadied herself. She had one hand on his chest, and the other hand was gently caressing his soft curls. Their lips moved closer, as if drawn to each other by an invisible force, until they were only millimeters away. His gaze went from her eyes to her full, slightly trembling lips. And the next instant, their lips met in a sweet union.

They met tenderly, teasing each other, and pressed ever so gently on one another. He bit her lower lip gently and she moaned in his ear, "Ram". Her moaning his name lit a fire in his belly. He pressed his lips further, teasing her lips, pecking them, gently tugging them with his teeth, until she couldn't resist. She parted her lips and allowed him in, and their tongues met, wrestled, and explored until their lips were forced to separate, only to allow them to catch their breath.

Ram was still staring at her unabashedly. She tried to lift herself, forgetting that they were still joined by the mangalsutra, and promptly fell back on him. The trance broke and she became aware of their bodies still pressed together, feeling his chest beating against hers, listening to his ragged breath and feeling a mild throbbing pressing against her core. They looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

"Maybe I should help you untangle this first," he offered, and she nodded.

He opened a couple of his shirt buttons and freed the mangalsutra even as their eyes were locked into each other the whole time. She gently closed Ram's eyelids with her palm and lowered her face close to his. Her lips brushed against his ears as she whispered, "The heroine frees herself and flees," and ran upstairs laughing.

It took Ram a few seconds to recover and understand what had just happened. And the moment he realized he'd been tricked, he chased after Priya, shouting, "You're going to pay for this, biwi!"

"Priyaaa," he called, as he approached the bedroom. He walked in and saw no sign of her until he noticed her dupatta fluttering in the breeze on the balcony.

She was standing facing away from the door, hands on the railing trying to catch her breath, wearing a smile that held a million emotions. Ram walked up to her softly, and then slowly slid his hands around her waist. In one fluid motion, he pushed her hair away from her shoulder and rested his chin on her. His proximity, his beard rubbing against her skin, combined with his warm breath, was making her heart pound faster. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck and took in her scent.