II Bonus Chapter II

Their bodies soldered together; their sweat and fluids mixed with each other's and their hearts beating as one; Ram and Priya had finally found each other at this moment. They truly belonged to each other in every sense of the word - one in mind, one in body, and one in spirit.

They stayed in each other's arms for a few moments, and then Ram pulled out of Priya very gently. He got rid of the condom and walked to the washroom to dispose of it. As he walked away, Priya got a bird's eye view of his perfectly round and firm derrière. She sucked in her breath audibly, hoping that Ram hadn't heard it. 

But of course he did! And he stood with one hand on the washroom door, smiling mischievously, head tilted slightly in Priya's direction, fully enjoying the appreciative glances he knew she was throwing in his direction. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other, pretending to work the doorknob while flexing his glutes. He knew he had her full attention now. 

Ram was well aware that Priya would require more time before she could fully open up to him, particularly about her most intimate desires and feelings. He wanted to do everything in his power to give her the confidence to do that, and today he knew in his heart, that that day was not far off.

He walked slowly until he disappeared into the bathroom, and Priya let out the breath she was holding. She grew hot under her skin with the realization that she was completely turned on by her husband.

Ram stepped out of the bathroom only to see Priya now staring at him unabashedly. He walked to the bed and sat on the edge next to her. He poured them both a glass of water, and handed a glass to her, nudging her to drink.

"Drink up, you must be thirsty."

She took the glass and drank it in one go, staring unblinkingly at Ram all the while. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and put the glass away on the nightstand, not breaking eye contact. Ram shivered slightly as he felt a tingle run down his spine. She was nothing less than a seductress—all it took was one look from her and he found himself going weak in the knees. Priya nudged closer to him, and he closed his eyes as he felt his heart starting to pound in response to her touch.

"Mr. Kapoor," she whispered seductively, in his ears. "If you really want to quench my thirst, there's only one thing I need right now."

"Huh?" Ram was still reeling under the effect of this new bold side of his wife.

"I want to grab your gluteus maximus and spend the rest of the night making the beast on two backs with you. How would you like that? "

Her fingertips ran up and down his back while she softly blew in his ear and started placing soft, open mouthed, sensuous kisses on his neck. Ram shivered, her touch making his body burn all over again, his mind only just beginning to comprehend what she had just said.

He circled his hands around her waist and she climbed onto his lap and wrapped her legs around him. She pressed her body against his and trailed kisses from his neck to his throat to his shoulder. Their bodies were moving in sync; her lips expertly pleasuring every inch of his skin; her hard nipples rubbing against his chest; the friction of her core against his shaft; Ram's body and senses were completely taken over by Priya.

"Mr. Kapoor, kya hua? Aap kuch bol kyun nahin rahe?" She hissed in his ear, teasing him. Ram was lost in her sweet assault, all his body seemed to be able to do was drown in the sensations he was experiencing.

"Uuhhh..." he moaned, as he felt his manhood twitch and come alive with each passing second. "Priya..." he moaned, "I need you... on me... inside me. Please," he panted, his heart galloping like a race horse.