2- Haunted House

..Start..

M/n
you guys wanna go to the haunted house with me baji, & chifuyu?

Mitsuya
I have smth to do i cant😔

Hakkai
Boy you fakeass, you just afraid of them CLOWNS

Takemichi
me 2 tho.. WHY THEY ALWAYS JUMPING AT CHU AN SHIT 😭😭 IM BOUT TO THROW HANDS

M/n
.. this aint a boxxing arena they supposed to scare you.. tf

Mikey
Dw Takemichi i'll protect you :D

Draken
Liar you said the same shit to Chifuyu last year, you fucking pushed him
into the scare actor 😐...

Kazutora
🤭🤭me personally i could never...

Angey
can i and @smiley come???

Mikey
smiley gon turn that haunted house into a boxxing arena you better
hold him down if you two come🧍

M/n
naw.. yall mfs need to be held back!1!!1

Mitsuya
can we go to the fucking haunted house b4 this
turns into the WWE??

Hakkai
Mf dont hide behind me tho. Pussy

Mitsuya
Kys & we'll be there in 10😐

M/n
Kk..😶

____________________________________________________________________________
..AT THE CARNIVAL..
"Can we go bob apples or something else?" Mitsuya would say in a quiet voice earing a "wtf" look from Hakkai who was beside him

"Do we have to drag your ass?" Baji would tiredly respond to Mitsuya earning a few snickers from the others. "Fine than im no pussy." Mitsuya would mumble.

As M/n and the other gang members would enter the Haunted house they were split into groups, Baji and Chifuyu, Takemichi and M/n, The twins together, Hakkai and Mitsuya, and last Mikey and Draken. "ALRIGHT WE CAN DO THIS.." M/n would say while grabbing Takemichi, as the blonde haired male would nod slowly as they would slowly walk through the Haunted House.

"YOU GO FIRST PLEASE!" Chifuyu would scream loudly in a high pitch tone directed at Baji trying to push Baji into the dark hallway while Baji was screaming on the top of his lungs grabbing onto Chifuyu.
"BITCH YOU GO FIRST ME AND M/N WATCHED A HORROR MOVIE LAST HIGHT!!!" Baji yelled back at Chifuyu pushing Chifuyu infront of himself.

"You gonna go or not?" Hakkai would nudge Mitsuya who was beside him.
Maybe it wasnt the best idea for all of them to do a race to see who would get out of the haunted house faster than the others.. "Yeah- yeah im going." Mitsuya would slowly start to walk into the Haunted house. "This is actually kinda easy- AHH WHAT THE FUCK!!" Mitsuya would scream starting to sprint off into the Haunted house pushing scare actors or not while Hakkai chased after him.

"Ken-chin.. did you ever know you were my favori-" "Mikey just keep going." Draken would cut the smaller male off in a stern tone. "Yeesh- yeesh alright lets go." As the two of them slowly started to walk off into the Haunted house. "RAAAH-" The scare actor had jumped out at Mikey receiving a very harsh blow to the forhead by Draken as Mikey proceeded to start crying.

..back with M/n and Takemichi..

"Takemichi... where did the spider go?.." he'd turn around and look at Takemichi who was behind him, Takemichi had stiffened as he looked at M/n. "M-M/n.. ITS ON YOUR HEAD WAUAHHAHAHAHH!!!!" Takemichi screamed at M/n. "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT DFO SHAHAHHAH!!!" The scare actor had to come out and check if the two were ok...

..meanwhile..
"Do you think they started the race yet??" Souya had looked at his twin next to him, "Nah lets just go around and act like we finished." Nahoya had snickered at the though, as the two twins walked around the haunted house one of the scare actors at carnival had came out and jumped out at Souya. Souya had fainted at that exact moment, while Nahoya had started to beat the absolute shit out of that scare actor..

..end of haunted house race..
As Baji and Chifuyu walked out of the Haunted house they sat down next to the others, "So who won?" Baji questioned. "Surprisingly Hakkai and Mitsuya won." Takemichi said in an amused voice.

"Thats because Mitsuya is a pussy, he started sprinting down the halls at the first scare." Hakkai snickered eyeing Mitsuya who just stared down at the ground in silence.
"Has anyone seen the twins?" Mikey asked looking around.

"About that.. they got kicked out.." Hakkai muttered. "Kicked out- why?" M/n looked at Hakkai in pure disbelief. "A scare actor jumped out at Angry and he had fainted so Smiley just started to beat up the scare actor-"

Baji had started cackling at what Hakkai had told them, "Why do you laugh like that.. ugly ass laugh." Draken judged Baji looking him up and down. "THATS NO LAUGH THATS SOME SORT OF WICKED WITCH CACKLE.." Chifuyu added onto Drakens remark.

"Damn all you hoes fake..." Baji angrily grumbled, "Ahh yo ass mad your ugly ass laugh was noticed after a two years of me having yo hear that ugly shit." Mitsuya spoke up.
Baji looked at Mitsuya than lunged at him. "YOU BETTER GET HIS FAKE ASS TARZAN LOOKING SELF-" M/n screeched "TELL MY MOMMA I LOVE HER!!" Takemichi added on as Baji reached over them to grab ahold of Mitsuyas collar.

..End..
this chapter I think was interesting..