𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧-𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

third point of view:

M/n was wandering around the city avoiding any gang fights that we're mainly crowded around alley ways which were shortcuts M/n would take when needed. But, this time M/n would be taking the long way being exhausted from school work and afternoon clubs.
M/n finally stepped into the corner store looked for a few snacks like dorayaki and kabukiag.
Not paying attention for a drink since he already had something at his house it wasn't worth spending anymore money. Walking over to the cashier placing his items down as the cashier scanned the items. "702.48 ¥.(yen)" The cashier would announce.

M/n would nod sliding his hand into his pocket pulling out the yen and handing it over to the cashier who gave M/n his things and cents.
M/n looked over for a brief moment seeing a silhouette that stood next to the door tilting his head. M/n found it odd. They weren't doing anything they we're just waiting.
M/n wasn't dumb and stayed in the store for a moment noticing the person near the door wasn't moving. M/n sighed knowing what could happen deciding to slowly walk towards the door. The person didn't tense up in anyway supposedly showing no threat. M/n stepped out of the store trying to see who it was out of the corner of his eyes. Ofcourse, there hand't been much to see, perhaps it was just someone who needed a place to relax? M/n's mind started wondering after that question. Thought after though, he realized he needed somewhere to be relaxed. Somewhere M/n can call quiet. It's been months and he's not found it but for example his room is definitely something. M/n smiled and slowly started to pick up the noises around himself. Heavy footsteps but, they weren't his. M/n peered over through what he had for peripheral vision. It was the same guy from the gas station. He was about 5,8 the average height. Wearing a hood and and a mask. There was nothing to find out about him. M/n walked faster, and faster, and faster. Noticing the man kept his hands in his pockets and followed him till M/n met the cross walk. "You live around here to?" M/n mumbled out to him trying to start small talk knowing that the chances that he wasn't following him were slim. He gave M/n a short nod and kept his gaze fixated on M/n. M/n only stood there, waiting for something that would give him a reason to attack the guy.

"M/nn!" He heard his name be called out. It was Mikey? He was on his motor bike and pulled over to come and 'talk' to M/n. The other guy still kept his eyes fixated on M/n, glancing away time from time. People knew who Mikey was, no one was stupid.

"M/nn, Hii! Do you want a ride? I also noticed the big fellow over here, is he your friend?" Mikey asked curiously 'finally noticing' the anonymous man who had been following M/n for a good five minutes. "Ah I do-" He was cut off by the guy, "Yes, me and M/n we're just catching up with some things." Anonymous guy now given his nickname would reassure Mikey.

M/n would look over at this guy with a total face of disgust. "No the fuck we were not?.." M/n would tell Mikey who sat there with a practical 'idgaf.' face. "Well! M/n would you like a ride?" Mikey would announce again making his tone slightly harsher.

M/n would groan in nod walking over to Mikey's bike and stand next to it. "Well, are you gonna-" M/n would be cut off as Mikey grabbed the creepy guy buy the head and slammed his head right into Mikey's knee watching blood run down the guys nose screaming out in agony.

"Yep! Alrighty lets get this show on the rode before I get the cops called on me..." Mikey would respond to M/n acting as nothing had happened starting his bike and waiting for M/n to get on.

"So we just leave him here? Alright damn that's gonna be some tough shit to wake up in the morning wondering why you're on the sidewalk." M/n would mumble getting onto Mikey's bike holding onto his hips so he wouldn't fall.

Mikey started his bike up again and started to drive down the roads the two guys sitting there in silence for the first good five minutes of the drive home. "Soo, M/n wanna stay at my place tonight? The twins, Draken, Takemichi, Baji, Chicuyu, Mitsuya, and Hakkai are there!" Mikey would blurt out happily trying to clear up the silence between them.

M/n would nod slowly seemingly giving Mikey about a third of his attention seeming dazed in a thought. Mikey would wait for a few seconds noticing that M/n hadn't been the same for a few months. "M/n?" Mikey would call out.

"What, oh yeah sleepover sure man!" M/n would answer Mikey's question snapping out of his trance.

Mikey would nod slowly stopping his bike when he finally reached the apartments. "We're here!" Mikey would announce getting off after M/n stepped off the bike putting the break down.

M/n and Mikey walked into the house loudness filling up the apartment. M/n would slowly walk over to the doorway getting hugged by someone. "M/n! Hey man!" Smiley would say letting go of M/n letting him get a good view of the others.

Baji would get up and snatch M/n's bag of snacks. "Well thats on way of saying hello." M/n would mumble jokingly mocking how greedy Baji was for food at the moment.

Baji would roll his eyes tossing the bag to the side giving M/n a pat on the back. "Fine, Fine! Welcome back M/n." Baji would mumble softly now letting all the other members enjoy the night of this sleepover having a get together.

END

quick a/n!

i've decided to come back to this book because i have more time to finally write.. and i also have more ideas! i would like to announce that the next chapter could be about M/n being trans but i would also like to get readers view on it because i know some people read these male reader books because the male character is normally cis!
so i would
like to get
ever1's perspectives!

tysm!! <3