ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ.

TW// this chapter may include some of my problems that others can relate to and it is okay ti vent anywhere in this chapter there are mentions of transphobia and this chapter may just be sad in general!! //

Baji
its been a while since i've interacted w/ this group chat it seems prehistoric...

Hakkai
tbh it was some good times when this gc was like actually working and wasn't dead.

Mikey
Damn ok so were all here.

Kisaki
It's ' we're ' not were but yes, we're all here.

M/n
damn who pissed in your cheerios?

Kisaki
Your dead grandma. That's who did.

Rindou
💀

Mikey
isn't M/n's grandma cremated?

Kisaki
sprinkled her ashes on my pancakes for powder sugar

M/n
LEAVE MY GRANDMA OUT OF BREAKFAST FOODS?

M/n
anyone know what day it is tho???

Mitsuya
a thursday afternoon?

Hakkai
got no fuckin clue tbh..

Kisaki
you hoes are dweebs.

__________________________________

M/n shrugged turning off his phone and heading to the mirror. He heard his alarm start ringing from his phone. He set timers or alarms for when he put on his binder on. It had been seven hours and was almost hitting eight. M/n groaned turning around from the mirror and slipping off the binder tossing it off to his bed. Staring at himself for a moment. M/n felt like he could finally breathe yet it just didn't feel right to look at himself. He didn't have top surgery nor did he have trans tape which would have been quite nice. He was only greatful a few people knew him in his childhood. But, most of them have forgot all about it, only remembering him as a guy. It wasn't to late till someone found out about the fact he was transgender. He continuously stared at himself till his figure slowly turned back into a small feminine woman staring back at him. There was no reason for him to feel this way? The way his hair felt on the back of his neck, it was to long. But was it? The way his fists got tighter they felt disgusting. They felt rough and sweaty. He stared continuously at his own reflection. Was he faking the feeling of being a boy? That's all that was on his mind. Everything felt so off to him like he could feel everything around him change. The air around him was dense and foggy, the way his teeth felt on each other, sitting in his gums. The way the cold air hit his skin reminding of the flaws in his body he could never remove. Every small thing now brought back so many memories. Can he even call himself a real man? Everything swirled around the thrashing ocean of mindset he had just brought himself. He left the door wide open for everything to walk back in. He let out a long sigh, he sounded tired. His sleep schedule has been going up and down, just as everything goes to well there will always be something to drag him back to where he was.
M/n shook his head and threw on a hoodie there being no point in just staring at himself. "God dammit..." M/n would curs under his breath.

M/n suddenly heard knocking at the door turning his head than his body over and opening it up Chifuyu practically toppling over him. "SUPRISE SHAWTY! HAPPY PRIDE MONTH M/N!" Chifuyu would yell out excitedly shaking M/n by the shoulders.

After a few more seconds Chifuyu would stop shaking M/n letting the nausea go away. "Well we uh, asked Mitsuya on of what we could do to celebrate this month since not many of us are in the Lgbtq. Soo! We got you new and approved binders bud!" Chifuyu would shout again throwing his arms up in the air smiling brightly.

M/n would sit there in shock for a moment before hugging Chifuyu tightly. "Holy shit, holy fucking shit! Thank you so fucking much dude!.." M/n would yell back feeling the voice cracks and a few tears pour out of his eyes hugging Chifuyu tighter practically making it a death trap.

"Yeah- yeah!.. You're squeezing my ribcage buddy!." Chifuyu would reassure sounding like a squeaky toy as he patted M/n on the back letting out a sigh of relief as he set him down.

"I don't know how to thank you man! I just- kinda wish everyone knew ya' know?" M/n would exclaim looking at binders like they were treasure.

"Well... they kinda are?" Chifuyu would say in an eery tone rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly as M/n froze looking at the doorway in shock.

"Im gonna be honest I thought this man was cisgender but damn okay add onto the rainbow I guess." Hakkai would say bluntly walking into the room before any one else could and giving
M/n a short hug.

After a while of a few hugs and small words of affirmation eventually everyone left leaving M/n alone just to cherish the moment he had with him.

end <3

i personally made this chapter as a trans person with a lot of dysphoria and well also june came‼️ 
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!