This is different (updated)

I just fixed framer issues :)

———————
I'd been in The car for more than an hour now unsure of where we might be headed but one things for sure is that Sam is A lot better than past alphas who would talk my ass off till I fall asleep and get rudely awaken by banging on my cage- no I actually fell asleep to music he'd put on after awhile and not too long I awoke from Sam's gently words.

"Hey, come on, we're here," he nudged. Starting on unstrapping my cage from the car seat.

Groggily opening my eyes I Look around observing my new surroundings, an Urban area with lots of people bustling about, we were parked in front of a tall expensive looking building. past Sam I could see many people staring at me.

I could hear my growl before I knew it, which was quickly disrupted by Sam snapping his fingers in front of me face.

"Now, now ignore them. Let's get you inside yeah?" He says picking up my cage, hoisting me out of the suv and closes the door behind us bringing a bag that I just now noticed.

Sam scanned a card on the building and entered into the lobby walking towards the nearest elevator and called it down.

"Okay base rules with me, no harming me, or my omega. His name is Ponk. You are not allowed outside of my flat unless I or someone-" we enter the lift, and he hits level 58. "I assign, goes with. No biting. Stay out of the office. Stay in the same room as me, unless told not to, or your in your assumed kennel.-"
'Oh no not another cage!' He looks over at me rustling and giving out muffled yells.

"It's alright it's. Nice. Ponk helped me set it up so you'll find that its more comfortable then the one you are in, we will need to go shopping for other supplies like a better muzzle you can actually talk in but I can just do that online and have somebody pick it up." He reassures, walking out of the lift into a penthouse with another dude (most likely Ponk) on a mat on the floor, who peeks up.

We're immediately in the main living room next to the kitchen, hallways on opposite sides of the flat.

"Hey Ponks I got George's omega here, I want you to give him space okay?" Sam said as I glare at his omega. He was for some reason- unsurprisingly not pleased with another omega but oh well. Suck it bitch. Eventually he put me in the opposite corner of the room from Ponk in front of another cage but I will agree it looks a lot better than mine by ten times over.

From anyones perspective you could say the kennel was very aesthetically pleasing, cream colored plush blankets, a few green pillows and a big sheep plush going with the modern tones of Sam's flat- was more of a penthouse, but mans is humble.

Dream was almost excited to go into the cage if it wasn't just another place he'll be held. He thought bitterly as the cage he was in was placed down and Sam arranged myself in a way I had no way to go anywhere other than into the new cage.

So I waited for a moment, once being transferred he knelt down slowly and spoke.

"D435M007, I'm going to take your measurement than muzzle off okay?" Wow that fast really? Well I have no complaints about that. I do have complaints about the name though.

In the corner of my eye I could see Ponk tense, as Sam quickly but carefully grabbed my measurements of my head and removed the muzzle. I stare at him hard unsure wether or not to try and make an escape or bite him, which the idea dismissed as soon as the door closed and I look away, instead I exercise my jaw a couple of times and then I spoke aloud.

"Why the fuck-" I spat

A small hiss could be heard from Ponk.

"No cursing is another rule for pets, I'll let this one slide since I haven't listed all the rules yet. Okay so- Ponk come." His omega crawled over and sat on his legs behind Sam probably to be a little father than my reach.