This is... nice

Getting out of the water was hard- unbelievably comfortable but the water was getting a bit cool, to be clean was really nice the water was definitely dirty but my hair and skin never looked so clean!

"Can you help me up?" Embarrassed how weak my body had gotten with my time at the OSA I could clearly see a few ribs.

I look up at Sam as he moves to hand me the towel from the counter "Wow from when I first got you nobody would believe that you'd have blond hair" he exclaims, gently easing me up and wrapping the towel around me.

Yelping when I was lifted into the air, "don't worry- just taking you to the bedroom. We'll get new clothes in here." Walking across the hall

As I looked around the breath taking room, the main attraction being the wall of windows similar to the living room with the same wooden floor through the house, a bed that looked like a cloud to right of the room, with a plush carpet in front.
There was a closet to the left and our kennels to the right of the closet door of it.

(I think I got most of the details)

I looked in wonder.
Sam placed me silent on my feet as he called out "Ponk! Come here, please." A moment later Ponk padded in and popped his head in, "yes?".
Sam looked over to Ponk,
"Get Dream one of the cozier outfits George sent over out, please love." Sam ordered gestured to the closet.
"Yessir!" Ponk responded trotting over to the closet.

Not missing the side glance and the 'woah pretty' Ponk whispered.

Sam looked back at me, "I trust you can dress yourself?" He questions as Ponk laid down a line green hoodie and joggers, with lacey boxers 'which would be beautiful if it weren't for the fact that I would be having to wear it!'

I blush, "Of course I can! But what the hell is this!" I say holding up the lacey boxer.

"Underwear?" Sam looked at me indifferently. I tightened the plush towel around me and I through the laced underwear at his chest and could feel my ears burning.
"You can't expect me to wear this!" I shrink in on myself scared I'll get hit for taking back.

"Okay... Ponk, if you could get the other underwear George sent, sweety." Ponk nodded ducking back into the closet and bringing out regular boxers and handing them to Sam. "That's fine Dream nothing will be forced onto you we can work these thing out alright?" Sam said as he slowly came closer handing me the regular boxers.

I nod looking down not trusting my voice feeling weirdly emotional specially after past experiences shouting to an alpha usually ended in punishment.

"Do you understand that Dream?" Sam asks raising my head gently looking at me in the eyes stroking my hair.

"Yes."

"Okay why don't you get changed in here I'm going to get dinner started, Ponk will be in here to watch you in my stead. I'm leaving you with a warning, no attacking him got it." That wasn't a question. With that Sam leaves.

"...could- ahem, could you turn around?" I ask feeling embarrassed.
Ponk responded by turning around.

I feel the material the clothes were made of just and it made Dream want to snuggle into a nest- he'd never had a good nest on the streets because of always being on the run. He left out a purr when the clothes felt so soft against his skin.

Slowly he made his way to Ponk and they both walked into the kitchen Ponk sat on a bar stool completely relaxed.

At least Dream thinks that this Sam guy is not going to be like the last trainer he also had an omega she was a complete bitch and he was even worse Dream remembered that once he even slept outside in an ACTUAL dog house, like what the hell!

Dream was caught up in his thought and so when Sam had put a plate in front of him he nearly fell back onto the floor.

"Woah you okay there?" Sam chuckled.

"Just. Fine." Dream didn't know if he was aloud to eat was this a test? Maybe he shouldn't have been to aggressive- Sam just spooked him he didn't mean to sound bratty. He hopes he can still eat.

He could feel Ponks glare for being rude to Sam as said man replied "it's all good, alright one other lesson is that you'll only ever eat when given permission to ... you may now eat." Sam smiles.

Dream was already used to this lesson having been withheld from food before- it was a given not a right.

Looking at the plate it was zucchini and squash with rice. It was light and he was glad he honestly didn't think he could store much.

"Thank you for the food Master! Tastes great!" Ponk chirps digging into his food.

"...thank you...Master." Dream bit out the last part but he didn't want his food taken from him because he didn't have manners, so he tries not to eat to fast after his first spin full - everything did tasted amazing.

"Good boy Dream! Glad you both like it" Sam smiled sitting down with his own portion.
Dream felt a little more relaxed and Dinner was honestly good.
-
Dream could honestly pass out where he laid in his cage that was more comfy than he'd like to admit. So Yes he took one last look at everyone's positions and decided that it was possible that he could sleep without being attacked, Dream dozed off unaware of Sam turning the tv volume down with softened eyes, and Ponk unsubtly moving in front of his kennel to guard him from nonexistent harm.

————
Word count -957
I would say good day readers but it's July 19th and ao3 is being hacked so the sites down since literally this morning :<<<
So stay hydrated and hope you like this chapter I put together out of boredom :)
Vote if you like it <3