PART TWO

THIS PART CONTAINS SMUT! DONT READ IF YOU HATE IT! Anyways let's get started. Listen to the music while reading this🫣

Jungkook started kissing jimins neck which made jimin make little moans..
Jungkook liked jimins moans all the time.
Jungkook started taking the lingerie of jimin slowly and laid jimin on the couch and went on him and started kissing his lips to his neck..leaving love bites.. and went to his chest leaving more and more love bites...and went to his stomach where he stopped and got up to pick jimin up and take him to the room..once they got to the room jungkook laid jimin on the bed where jimin got up and took jungkooks clothes off one by one.. starting with his shirt..pants.. before he took the boxers off jungkook started kissing jimin they started making out for 4 minutes then jimin took jungkooks boxers off and made him sit on the bed.
Jimin started pumping jungkooks member slowly..and then faster.. jimin started sucking  jungkooks member.. jungkook started to grab jimins hair and jimin knew to go faster so he did and jungkook stopped and picked jimin up and put him on his lap (well his member) jimin moaned while jungkooks member was going in him
Jungkook: I'm sorry I forgot to put lube
Jimin: mmh~ it's fine baby and I'm ready
Jungkook: okay baby
Jimin started moving up and down slow..then fast..and faster... jungkook started kissing jimins neck again while moaning and jimin started moaning loud because of the kisses on the neck and jungkooks member being in him.
Jungkooks started placing hikeys on jimins neck leaving them big and purple redish.
Jungkook picked jimin up from the floor and laid him on the bed and started going in and out of him fast where now the room is filled with jimins and jungkooks moans.
Jungkook was so close and jimin was also so jungkook went faster and then jungkook cummed on jimins stomach where jimin looked at jungkook seduce kind of way while licking some of jungkooks cum that was on his face. Jungkook went in and out of jimin a couple more times where jimin was a moaning mess mmh~ ahh~ was heard through the whole room and it was all coming from jimin and jungkook but mostly from jimin. After awhile jimin cummed on jungkook. Jungkook laid beside jimin and they were both panting. Jungkook spooned jimin and they slept.

1hour later~
Jungkook got up and went to their washroom to use the washroom and went to the closet and wore a grey sweatpants and no shirt then went to go wake up jimin so he can clean the bed sheets.
Jungkook: jimin baby? Get up now I want to clean the sheets baby.
Jimin: hm okay.
Jimin tried to walk but fell
Jungkook: oh yeah I forgot haha.
Jungkook picked jimin up and ran a bath for jimin. He put jimin in the bath and went to go look for jimins clothes which was a sweat pants and one of jungkooks shirt.
He put them on the counter in the bathroom and went to go take the sheets off the bed and put them in the washer and got new sheets to put on the bed and a better blanket and fixed the bed. After that jimin was done and called jungkook and that's when he dressed jimin and picked him up and put him on the bed.

It's now 12:00am
Jungkook and jimin now went to bed.

Short part I'm sorry it's because it was smut plus this is my first time making a smut💀💀