PART FOUR

Haha did you think I'd leave just like that?..
___________

1:00 Am

Jin woke up needing the washroom just to find jungkook in the kitchen.
"Oh hey Jin!" Jungkook said looking for something to give jimin,
"I need the washroom ha" Jin said walking to the washroom.
"Okay goodnight Jin im going to me and Jimin's room now.
"Ok goodnight bro" Jin said closing the washroom door to use it.

Jungkook went into the room to find jimin still in jungkooks sweater. "Hi baby" jungkook said while putting on a baggy sweatpants and no shirt to bed, "hi!" Jimin said sounding tired but happy to see jungkook back in the room, "we should sleep now?" Jungkook said while laying down next to jimin, "yeah we should, I'm so sleepy right now." He said while laying on jungkooks chest.

2:30AM

Jungkook was still up watching K-drama's cuddling jimin until he seen jimin twitching in his so called 'sleep'. "What is it? You weren't asleep?" Jungkook said while shaking jimin lightly. "I was.." jimin said moving to the side. "I bet you weren't.. your dick is rising jimin." He said. "I bet you had a wet dream about me didn't you?" He also said while laughing. "Shut up.." Jimin said while blushing. "Okay fine  but come here." Jungkook said while sitting up while putting his head against the bed frame, pointing to where jimin should sit. On his laps.
Jimin sat on jungkooks laps, while looking at jungkook his dick was fully rised, Jungkook and jimin started kissing each other which turned into a makeout, jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's thighs and caressing his hands on his thighs making jimin slightly moan, "don't make noise" jungkook said to jimin because he didn't want his friend Jin to wake up.
Jungkook placed jimin on the bed slowly. Jungkook started roughly kissing jimins lips, neck, collar bone, chest, stomach, and almost to Jimin's dick. Jungkook started slowly putting his dick inside of jimim, making jimin arch his back slightly, then starting to thrust into jimin while breathing out, "fuck~"
"Don't moan too loud chim"
"O-okay"
"Good boy"
Jungkook started picking up the pace making jimin roll his eyes back in pleasure and gripping onto the sheets making whining moans which made jungkook get turned on more.
"Fuck I love when you make those sounds chim"
Was all jungkook said before hitting Jimin's good spot.
"I'm gonna fucking cum, keep going"
Jimin said while arching his back and moaning into a pillow.
"Wear my hands as a necklace chim" jungkook said putting his hands around Jimin's neck, which jimin liked, it turns both of them on, jungkook started fucking jimin rough and hard enough to make both of them moan.
"Fuck I'm almost there chim, fuck, fuck,fuck"
"I'm gonna cum jungkook"
Jungkook went rougher and cummed on jimin and jimin cummed on both of them.
"Fuck" is what jungkook said while laying down beside jimin.
"I love you so much baby" jungkook said while getting up to clean the mess. "Now if your friend heard us i don't know what to say." Jimin said sitting up and letting jungkook take off the sheet's. "I'll make a excuse..unless you want me to tell him that I fucked you hard." Jungkook said while smiling. "Oh god" jimin said while laying back down after jungkook was done making the bed. "What? We are dating, nothing wrong with fucking baby." Jungkook said while putting on his sweat pants. "I know but it's awkward telling people" jimin said while waiting for jungkook to come back to the bed.
"Alright I'll make an excuse" jungkook said while laying down and cuddling jimin.

———————-
I'm backkk...
- A.A