PART THREE

Um the last chapter.. you guys good? Um here's hobi water 💧 for your so called 'innocent' eyes😌... anyways there might be plot twists... haha😭💀)

4:00 am

Jungkook and jimin were cuddling after yk.. jimin was fast asleep on jungkooks chest and jungkook was just looking at jimin admiring his nice plump lips and eyes. Jungkook was getting tired but he didn't want to sleep yet so he went on his phone to take a picture of him and jimin.

(Couldn't find that picture I was gonna use I think I deleted it..)

Jungkook saved that picture and then turned his phone off and put it off to the side of the bed and looked at jimin then went to bed holding him tight.

3:00 pm

Jimin was up and needed the washroom so bad but jungkook was holding his waist tight which was hard for him to get out of, jimin then looked at jungkook and looked at the washroom 'he was desperate to use the washroom' he pinched jungkooks abs and jungkook woke up looking at a desperate jimin
Jungkook: jimin? Baby? What do you want I was sleeping
Jungkook was whining
"I need the washroom you idiot let me gooooo" jimin said all desperate.
Jungkook: OH- okay
Jungkook pecked jimin and let him go which jimin jumped up and ran to the washroom
"Aish this boy is gonna drive me insane.. he totally forgot to put his clothes on!! And just ran to the washroom like that" jungkook said to himself.
As soon as jimin came out he went to look for clothes but instead he took a sweatpants out and jungkooks sweater.
Meanwhile jungkook was admiring jimin, after he snapped back to reality he got up from the bed to go brush his teeth and wash his face (mind you jungkook was wearing a grey sweatpants and no shirt which made jimin fanboy over him) "baby? Do you know where the toothpaste is?- oh wait it's right here never minddd!!" Jungkook yelled from the washroom.
While jungkook was in the washroom jimin was laying on the bed with his phone, jimin was getting hungry so he went downstairs to the kitchen to look around for what to eat, jungkook came downstairs and seen jimin searching the kitchen and fridge for food so he said "baby do you just want to order?" Jimin answered "uhh yes sure!!".
Jungkook went to jimin and pecked him once and it turned into another peck then another then it ended up into a makeout.. jungkook for some reason started kissing jimin until he got to jimins neck.

(Yes something like that^^) Jungkook started marking jimin just atleast 4 times then he stopped then looked at his art he made on jimins neck "baby this is a work of art you should love me for doing this right?" Jungkook said to jimin "Yes I love ...

Jungkook started marking jimin just atleast 4 times then he stopped then looked at his art he made on jimins neck "baby this is a work of art you should love me for doing this right?" Jungkook said to jimin
"Yes I love you for that and I will always, let's order ramen?" Jimin Said as he was so hungry. "Yes sure baby" jungkook said.

Time skip~
Jimin and jungkook were eating and watching their favourite movie at the same time. "Baby?" Jungkook said to jimin "huh?"
"I love youu" jungkook said to jimin "I know you do I love you too" Jimin said.

6:00pm
Jimin went to bed and jungkook was downstairs cleaning the place jimin and him were eating.
After cleaning up he heard a knock at the door so he went to go open it to see it was his close friends Yeo Jin-goo "jungkook?" Jungkook looked at Yeo Jin-goo all suprised then said "OH MY GOD" jungkook and Yeo Jin-goo hugged eachother like they haven't seen eachother in ages "how- how did you know where I lived?" Jungkook asked (look guys I'm gonna call jungkooks friend Jin okay?) "I asked yoongi hyung when I seen him." Jin said "oh wow we haven't seen eachother in a long time how was Tokyo?" Jungkook said inviting Jin in "it was good, you have a good house by the way you live alone?" Jin said to jungkook while sitting down looking around. "Ha No I live with my boyfriend he's just sleeping" jungkook said. "Oooo jungkoookkk who's the boy?" Jin said making smirking face. "Jimin? You know him? Ha he's just sleeping I would have introduced you to him but I don't want to wake him so you have time tho?" Jungkook said. "I actually have a lot of time I just came to see you and ask if your house will have room for me just till my house has all my stuff in it because I'm moving back!" Jin said looking all happy. "Oh my god for real? That's so amazing and yes I have a guest room you can stay in there till your stuff is moved into your house okay!" Jungkook said to Jin.

Mean while in jungkook and jimins room.
Jimin heard talking downstairs once he woke up and wanted to hear what was happening so he got off his phone and went to the door and heard jungkook talking to someone and he sounded so happy at the same time.
"Who is jungkook talking to??" He thought to himself.
"Should I go down?"
"Or should I stay here and listen more?"
"Wait I hear him talking about staying here.."
"I'm gonna text jungkook.."

                      Baby💜

Jungkook who is down there?
8:00pm <read>

Baby?
Jungkook!
Are you going to answer mee?

9:00pm
Jungkook is still not answering my texts at all...I'm scared to see what they are doing down there all I hear is talking tho but I cant recognize who's voice it is..

Jimin opened the bedroom door and went slowly walking down the stairs (so umm when jimin went to bed he was only wearing jungkooks sweater which left him with no pants underneath.. don't worry jungkooks sweater is big on Jimin so you can't see anything just his legs and thighs.)
Once jungkook seen jimin he immediately told jimin to sit beside him.
" oh Um Jin this is my boyfriend jimin. Jimin this is my bestfriend Jin!" He said all happy "hello jimin it's a pleasure to meet you" Jin said bowing to jimin. "Umm you too Jin" jimin said also bowing.
"So jimin Jin is gonna stay with us just till his house gets all his stuff" jungkook said looking at jimin then to his exposed thighs. Jimin was confused and then said "okay"
Jungkook showed Jin the guest room because Jin was tired and wanted to sleep because it was now 11 pm. "Jin this is the guest room and then the washroom is downstairs by the kitchen if you need it." Jungkook said while jimin was watching tv downstairs.
"Okay and thank you for letting me stay here!" Jin said and hugged jungkook and closed the guest door then changed to go to bed.
Meanwhile downstairs jimin was drinking a monster while watching tv downstairs still with his exposed thighs (no he's not doing this for attention okay?)
This is his monster by the way:

 Meanwhile downstairs jimin was drinking a monster while watching tv downstairs still with his exposed thighs (no he's not doing this for attention okay?) This is his monster by the way:

Jungkook came downstairs and was all fired up inside for what jimin was wearing..
"JIMIN BABY WHAT THE HELL!" Jungkook said as a whispered yell.
Jimins looked at him and said "whattt?" Jungkook went to jimin and turned the tv off then picked him up with jimins legs around his waist. "You know I had someone over you should have put a pants or shorts on!" Jungkook said while taking jimin to the room.
"I'm sorry" he said to jungkook
"That won't work baby but since we have someone over I will have to let that slide so we can only kiss or makeout whichever you want" jungkook said in a raspy yet sexy voice jimin loved which made jimin peck jungkooks lips.

——
Sorry for not updating in a long time!!!! I'm just so busy!