Chapter 1 - The walls have eyes

Tommy sat in his bed, just like every other day. Wings twitching idly. Only leaving to get food once every day or so, not that there was much in this house anyway. He lived with his big brother, Dream, in a small bungalow in England. Or- well, they used too. Dream of course, was done waiting for their mom and dad to return. And in true Dream fashion, dragged Tommy with him to a new location. It hurt to leave, but Tommy was a big man. And according to Dream, big men don't cry, big men are quiet, and big men do whatever they are told without complaint. Tommy had to have that last one beaten into him, but well, now he knows better. Not that Tommy thought of Puffy and Sam as family anymore, but it still saddened him to have to leave their last hopes of contact in the dust...

But anyways he's getting off track, Dream thought it would be a great idea to move to America. To a gangling two story house in Ash-land south Oregon. Truly a what the fuck moment but to each their own. Is what he would have said if he weren't being dragged along literally and physically. Because no matter how big the man the law will still interfere because * clears throat* (insert high pitched voice)"Dreams your legal guardian" and "Your only eleven" and "You've burned multiple buildings to the ground, so you can't be trusted on your own" man FUCK Them. Who Do They Think They Are! ... They probably think they're the government if he's being honest. But all of that ended with him stuck in a big house away from his friends in the middle of fuck all nowhere.

If you saw this house you would know why Tommy hates it. It looks like something from a horror movie and all the boards are creaky. Its creepy as fuck it makes his wings puff up, the fact that the building is pastel pink does not negate that fact. Not to mention that Tommy feels like he is being watched whenever he is in the living room, it's not like a bad watched though. It feels like a safe watched, like what a mom would do with her kid. At least his wings don't puff up in that room.

______________________

"Oh My Studs! Look at him dad! He's so perfect! We are actually keeping this one right?" A tall brunet squealed, overcome with joy.

A winged man chuckled, "Yes W҉i҉l҉ we just have to be patient enough for him to come through the door. Or even open it. Besides the decision was made for us the moment T̷̝̬̘̱͈̥̘̠͖͈̥̗͉̤̙̳͓̟̭͇̱̪̹̼͇̮͕̩̹̞̋͊ȩ̶̧̝̘̯̤̬̗̖̖̯̳̤̼̩̖̤̦̤̈́̋̏̃̀͐̿̌͐̅̈́̈͛͌̂̋̎̅͋̓̏͑͛͒̈́͑̐̕͜͝c̶͕̭̳͑͊̉̃̈́̄̌͆̔͌̾̓̏̅̋͌̈́͋̈́̈́̓̑̕͘͝h̴̡̛̪̪͈̪͙͍̙̼͉̥̬͓͉͎̞̮̿̀̊̌́̌͛̈́̈̈̃͗͊̓̂́͌̏͌̃̕n̶̢̛̛͕̤͉͓͎͎͑̓̆͊̐̑̑̎͋̓̾͛̌̍̏̃͌͘͝͝͝͝ǒ̶͖͇͇̙̺̞̋̉͑̉̇̉͋̈̄̓͘̕͝ ̸̛̹̲͎̝̠̦̝̩̣͛̋̃̒͂͐̀̍̐̑̓͌̽̇͗̐͑̊̎͆͛̄̕̚͘̕͝ saw his hair." He finished with a sigh.

A low rumble was the only response he got from the piglin hybrid, but it was all he needed.

The scaled brunet laughed, "No dad, it was over the second you saw his wings."

̷P̷h̷i̷l̷ grumbled in mock irritation.

"Soon lovely, soon..."

______________________

...-ey also don't even get the whole house, only part of it. And also- never mind he's rambling again. And Dream being Dream not only bought this apartment house box thing, but was now dragging Tommy along to go shopping to fill their now larger house.

"-OMMY! TOMMY! HELLLOOOOO?????" Dream screeched with a pissed off look on his now slightly flushed face.

"What?" Is all he got as a dazed reply.

Sighing and shaking his head "You have been staring at that wall since we got in the store and not even helping your big brother decide on what we should get." Dream said with a frown.