Chapter 3 - He's ours forever~❤️

̷P̷h̷i̷l̷ finally finished sewing a new cow for Tommy. W҉i҉l҉b҉u҉r quickly wrote a note to Tommy and laced it with bravery. Trying to turn the tides in their favor, and get there sweet sweet songbird home. Of course all the while T̶͔͕͓̘̪͆̕ę̵̢͇̯̩͖͎̳̹̜̯̼̥̳̗̟̮̥̳̫̊͛̄͋̀̅͜ͅć̸̢̛̛̛̝̗͇̗̝͙͐̐̿̋͌͂̑̏̂̓̀͑̔͛̊͆͂̃͘͘͝͝͝h̵̨͎͚̳̞̳̫̹̭̯̰̰͓͉͓̖͇̗͙͑͗̓̌͂̽̽̏͐̅̎̊̄͑͆̅̊̓̓͘͜͝͝n̸̨̨̨̠̳̗̗̟̝͓͍̰̫̘̺̩̰̬̜̼̬̹̼͙̩̱͑͆̈́̀͌͋͛̿̚͜͜͠o̴͎͓̯̺̞̠͙̬̘̰͂̂̈̍̿͗̈́͛̆̄́ͅ was planning a homocide, but that not important. At least...

not yet❤️.

W҉i҉l҉b҉u҉r handed ̷P̷h̷i̷l̷  the note, and he quickly teleported the stuffed animal and note to Tommy's temporary bed.

Now all they could do was wait.

______________________

Decision aside, it is still creepy as fuck walking around a new house. Well specifically when your in the dark, alone, and your 'loving' brother is hopefully asleep. Because if he isn't asleep, then I am fucked 5 ways to Thursday, as it is objectively better than Tuesday. But at least the pretty music is back, man the neighbors are good at that shit.

Tommy has a red coat on, -5 sneak, a pair of brown boots, and brown trousers on. His hair and wings would also take away points, but luckily the coat covers them. Well, unless he is scared, like he is right now. Because while the coat would cover his wings when they are flat to his back, poofed up wings are much more... evident. In other words, it looks like he has a very sizable back-pack under his coat.

He had his black satchel as well, for +5 sneak of course, gotta even that shit out somehow. In it is his new cow Henry, call him by any other name and you will be anonymously and mysteriously slaughtered. Damn, look at Tommy using those big words. There is also a flashlight crammed in there. Oh, and now a relatively large kitchen knife.

Now you might be thinking, 'Tommy, why the fuck do you have a knife???' Let me tell you, when some sneaky fucker breaks into your room unnoticed, leaves no evidence of him ever being there, knows exactly which cow you were looking at earlier, as well as know your name and its correct spelling, you take a knife with you to meet him. But this bitch could also, apparently, abracadabra brick walls into existence. Now I don't know about you, but where Tommy is from, those are usually cause for concern. Truly, Mr. Man should be lucky Tommy doesn't have access to a glock.

Finally entering the living room, Tommy's eyes glazed over. All he could hear was the hypnotic singing, the key still in the door from earlier. He never want the music to stop. It was all beautiful. The key called out to him, he turned it. Not even remembering walking over to the door in the first place. The door opened to a glowing tunnel. But he didn't even hesitate, he just crawled through the door. It snapped shut locking. But all he could think of was the beautiful sound coming from the end of the tunnel. He heard the key fall out of the door, trapping him there but he didn't process it. It didn't even snap him out of the trance. He went forward just one foot and the singing came to an abrupt halt, and the brick wall from earlier appeared. Sealing his fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream and Sapnap were awoken to a loud bang and then a clattering sound.

"What was that?" the blaze hybrid blearily asked. Not fully conscious but enough so to inquire useless questions.

"Does it look like I know?!" Dream hissed out, while grabbing a bat and a knife from his bedside. He tossed the knife to a spot on the sleeping bag where it wouldn't stab the other man. "C'mon, we need to go check and make sure that there are no intruders." 'and that Tommy is safe'