Chapter Two

The Plane hasn't had any interaction from Airy in the past few days and some of the contestants find this good and relaxing while the others don't. "A few days, where's Liam?" Is probably what you're thinking. Shouldn't he be here by now? Well, you see, without Bryce to double check the radio inputs, it goes so f***ing poorly because Liam always makes a mistake even if he checks himself. You'd think he'd have the hang of it by now and would actually be in that forest. You also must be thinking "Wait, Airy killed Bryce. Why isn't he back with Liam then?" Airy did kill him from that hit but not quite. How Bryce isn't in The Waiting Room is a mystery, even to us. We'll just have to watch the lantern and see what he's up to.

The lantern and the soda bottle are still in that cabin. Airy hasn't exactly took a break from his little side project, only taking a little nap here and there. There were supplies scattered everywhere, on the table, on the floor and even on Airy himself! The place looked like more sh*t than it already was but it would all be worth it in Airy's eyes....or eye. He steps back and looks at what he's done to the bottle before him.

Bryce looks...different. His label is much brighter and vibrant and his plastic looks less transparent? Oh. That isn't plastic. What is it then? Where's the cap? Oh. Airy has took it from the table and left the cabin with it.

The lantern made his way over to the cave with the cap and sat down at his desk. Beside the computer was a USB. He had spawned that in but left it in here for this very moment. He plugged it into the computer and started typing. Airy was going to spend hours putting in lines and lines of code and sh*t into this thing but as always, it's worth it if it works. He would occasionally glance over to the Plane and look at the remaining contestants. All unwilling to compete. That'd change soon. Airy stopped typing and glossed over everything before taking the USB out. He took the cap in his free hand and turned it over so he could see the inside of it. What was there is unusual because a normal bottle cap wouldn't have a USB port, would it? He plugs the USB into it and walks out of the cave with the cap.

Airy walked back over to the cabin and screwed the cap back onto Bryce and waited for something to happen. A few minutes pass and nothing. A sigh is heard from the lantern and he turns to walk out the door but is stopped when he gets a glimpse of movement from the corner of his eye when he turned. He faced the soda bottle again and he saw it. Bryce's arm moved to his head and he was rubbing it as if he just woke up. The soda bottle opened his eyes and looked at Airy. Just like his label, they were more brighter than before.

B: "Airy? What's going on?"

A: "Nothing.. How are you feeling..?"

B: "I feel..fine I guess. It just feels like I'm forgetting something or somethings."

A: "Maybe..I can..help..?"

B: "Am I supposed to be doing anything?"

A: "Yeah.. You're supposed to be competing in my competition called..ONE..or rejoining my competition called..ONE.."

B: "A competition? That sounds..."

Airy didn't know what to expect as an answer, perhaps something like "That sounds so f***ing stupid! Hell no!".

B: "Fun!"

A: "Really..?"

B: "Yeah, it does! Wait, what's the prize?"

A: "A..wish for..anything.."

B: "Cool! When do I start?"

A: "Riiiight..now, just follow me.."

Airy helped the soda bottle off the table and brought him to the cave, where he sat down at the desk while the other stared at the Plane.

B: "Airy, I have one last question."

A: "What is..it..?"

B: "Might sound stupid but what's my name again?"

A: "Oh.. It's.....Soda Bottle but it's spelled..different.."

B: "Spelled different? So it's not S-o-d-a-B-o-t-t-l-e?"

A: "No.. It's S-..0-..D-..4-..B-..0-..7-..7-..L-..3.. But it does come off..as the one you..spelled.. The one I..said was you're..real name..and the one you said..is like a.....uh...nickname that suits..you better.."

B: "Oooohh. Okay. So I go by "Soda Bottle" but it's spelled different. Gotcha."

A: "Ready..?"

B: "Yep!"

Airy nods the the bottle beside him and he grabs the mic to speak. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't ecstatic about this.

A: "Hey guys.. Sorry for being gone.. I needed to get something..done because we're going to have a..rejoiner. Rejoiner rejoining in 3......2......1......"

And Soda Bottle was gone from the cave. He now stood on the Plane and was immediately rushed towards by a small blue candle that was shouting his name.

Sc: "SODA BOTTLE! ARE YOU OKAY!?"

So: "I'm..sorry but..do I know you?"

Sc: "It's me..Scenty? Remember? You were here seven months ago or did...did you forget?"

So: "I'm sorry but I don't remember anyone called "Scenty"."

The candle sighs sadly before looking up at the bottle. She seems to understand that it's most likely that he did forget who she was. It had been seven months after all and she doubts that he'd want to remember the show.

Sc: "You look different. New style?"

So: "What? Uhm, yeah..?"

Sc: "Cool."

So: "Thanks?"

Bryce.. No that's not it... S0D4 B077L3, didn't really know how to respond to this stranger who thinks they know him. He takes a look around and sees everyone. Something sparks in his memory. He does know them but he doesn't. Bryce knows them but he doesn't. He's not Bryce, he's S0D4 B077L3 or Soda Bottle. Bryce is gone. Where is he gone to? No..he's not gone. He's still there but...trapped. Trapped where? Trapped in there.

Bryce and Soda Bottle are two different people. One pessimistic and the other optimistic. It's like he's been completely been changed or I guess you could say that he's been rebranded.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

[𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝙶 𝚃𝚆𝙾]

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠..𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍..𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝.. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝..𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝.. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎..𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗.. 𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐.. 𝚂𝚘𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘..𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎.. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎..𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜.. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕..𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑..𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔.. 𝙷𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎..𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗..𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘..𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝.. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎..𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖.. 𝙱𝟺𝙲𝙺-𝙿𝟺𝙲𝙺 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊..𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝..

[𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝙶 𝚃𝚆𝙾]