Chapter Three

♭☈⚧☾€'∫ P.O.V

Where the f**k am I? What happened? Should I look around for someone or something?

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

No response...great... Hmm? What's that? There's something glowing over there.... Should I see what it is? Ah, f**k it, if it kills me then I'm out of here. Curiosity got the better of me anyways.

I made my way over to this..bright thing and with every step I took, something was becoming clearer on it, it was moving. A video perhaps? I also noticed that with every step, this place was getting some bright blue lines to it. Looks like...lines of code? Weird. Anyways, I've finally made it to this thing and..it's showing...the.....Plane....

"What the f**k......?"

Wait....THAT'S SCENTY! NO-   What was her name again? We saw it on the site.... Amy..? Emma..? .....AMELIA! THAT'S IT! She's looking directly at the screen and she's talking. I can hear what she's saying now that I'm close to this screen thingy.

".......-at his problem is, I mean, randomly bringing you back after seven months is just messed up! You don't even remember any of this and it just makes it worse! I hate this..."

She's talking to someone but she's talking directly to the screen? Bringing you back after seven months? Not remembering anything? Is she-   is she talking to me?

"Scenty, I remember everything! I just don't remember getting to the Plane but I saw Airy! He-"

"I guess but maybe this could be fun!"

"What..? Fun!? Soda Bottle, you were one of the ones that WANTED to leave this show and now you're saying it's fun!? Airy just...he just teleported you back and you have a life! Didn't you say you needed to pay your rent and stuff?"

"Did I? Geez, I must not remember a lot of stuff then..."

"How could you forget about paying your rent...?"

"I dunno. If I'm being honest, I really only remember what's only happened and that Airy is hosting ONE."

"......my god......"

"You good?"

That's not me. That's. Not. Me. THAT'S NOT ME! WHO-  Who is that!?

"Scenty!? Scenty can you hear me!? That's not me! That's not...ugh... That's not Soda Bottle! I'm right here!"

She can't hear me...OKAY, WHERE THE ACTUAL F**K AM I!? I'M HEARING MYSELF TALK AND I'M SEEING THIS SH*T. What did he do to me? Why can't I talk to her. Why am I here? Why does everything feel weird? Where's Liam?

In a moment of panic, I ran up to the screen and pressed my hands up onto it like I was about to bang on it. I couldn't move this person on the Plane or talk to anyone.

"Please."

I felt my head tap against the screen. That just made me feel weirder. Why do I feel a headache forming? Oh my god, why does it feel that bad? I f**ked up, didn't I? You know what? F**k it, gonna lay down for a bit in here. Can't do jack sh*t anyways.

No-one's P.O.V

So: "Ug..."

Sc: "What's wrong?"

So: "I just got a random wave of pain in my head but it's gone now... I don't know what-....."

The soda bottle had closed his eyes when the pain had rose up but opened them when he was asked the question. He looked at the candle and his eyes widened.