bale

Did we do wrong in serving the moon goddess? Were we just punished for something we didn't do? Or has the moon goddess just gone evil all of a sudden?
It's creepy, it's so quiet. A crow drowsing by the shade of the moon flapped down, dead to the floor at my very before. I saw them all, without being conscious of my own existence, for my thoughts were far away, visualizing a strange swift, black shadow like silhouette, against the moonlight in the mountains. The significance of the moment became more real than ever, and the strong feeling of sympathy was empowering.
I was barefooted and raged ,my feet burning ,my head reeling ,my heart thundering with conflicting emotions .
I leant against the wall of an alleyway ,and watched the strickingly red moon as it bathed the streets with a harsh ,thick and obscure light in anticipation .
I was unwilling to go further for fear of the unknown...
Could the undead come back to life, just to hunt the living?
There had always been the prophecy that the moon goddess would one day after a thousand years ,avenge the small pack of werewolves that were murdered by our ancestors ,using a mysterious power just to harness their territory.
They would either be risen from the dead or She would come herself to make us pay for our sins ,the sins that went all the way to the forth generations to come... We all thought it was just a myth, scary bedtime stories for children.
Until this day ,On a halloween night .A full red moon appeared from nowhere ,Strange echo's of howls through the night streets ,a mysterious fog ,a sky with the likes of lava, dead crows dropping from on high and a petrifying hard air to breath.
All of this happening just hours before the clock ticked midnight ... And when it did ... The real horror began.
The terrible howls of the creature seemed to be coming from the field behind and a faint sniff from the snivelling ,cold - blooded beast.
The hunting, heavy saw - like cry began suddenly, caught in the pit of its lungs and catapulted through the empty night and everything around me seemed to be shaking and vibrating to the pitch of the sound.
At that moment, hell felt loose cause both the creature and death seemed to be similar to one another.
The worst had been on my mind when i found some others from my pack. And also as we shuffled along and into the forest path ,tiredly. Then we rounded a bend and found ourselves face to face. Slinking through the trees with supreme confidence was a craving Werewolf made of fire and a pair of glittering ,balefully golden eyes.
The Werewolf lifted its head to the sky and emitted a long ,blood - curdling howl that ran like an electric through my body.
Frozen and immobilized in my spot, too weak to scream ,we stood under the red moon ,tears in my eyes.
She has come for us!