Halloween Special! (There is still MAJOR PLOT in here)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Sorry I didn't update over the weekend! but it is the SPOOKY day so enjoy this little halloween update!

The hallways of the Hollyberrian Castle seemed to be filled with even more joy and grandeur then usually. For today was a very special day,it was Halloween! Queen Jungleberry Cookie decided to hold a grand party and personally give out candy to any children (or anyone who asked!). Costumes were highly encouraged and it seemed particularly everyone came in one. The great ballroom was filled to the brim with zombies,skeletons,doctors,spiders,butter tigers,and more! Queen Jungleberry and King Royalberry where dressed as Sally and Jack Skeleton as they entertained guest and gave out candy. Princess Cookie was dressed up as a fancy Lidia ,and Knight Cookie was Beetlejuice. The two walked around,giving spooks to unsuspecting guest and running off before Jungleberry could scold them. Hollyberry Cookie had yet to be seen just yet,but some said her costume was so grand it would take up the entire ballroom. "I can't wait to see what Queen Hollyberry is!" "I'm sure it will be just as grand and bright as her!" where some of the whispers that could be heard amongst the large crowd and music.

In actuality, Hollyberry had a bit of a pre-game and was already drunk as her new bodyguard attempted to get her changed into her costume and down to the party. "Queen Mother,please. The cookies are expecting you to show up. You can have even more berry juice once you go to the party!" The bodyguard who replaced Wildberry begged. The bodyguard was shorter and less built then the former,but they could probably still snap a hand like a kitkat. They had darker dough(more like the cookies of the dark cacao kingdom),bright orange eyes and muted pink hair tied back in a bun. They wore a breastplate with rose engravings,a cape of the Hollyberrian Kingdom,shoulder blades and armory pants. For Halloween they painted their face a little with fake jam.  (Author Here:I have no name for this lil cookie yet nor any drawings so feel free to imagine!) . "Good point Young One!" Hollyberry yelled out and got up to change into her costume. As her guard began to trail behind her to help, she turned and proudly exclaimed, "No need to worry! The Great Hollyberry Cookie can handle herself!". The bodyguard simply nodded and let Hollyberry get changed. Well,turns out the cookies where definitely right. Hollyberry Cookie's costume was grand. A white pearly 3-piece suit with a rose picking out from the top pocket. Gold rose details outlined the sleeves and the coat that seemed to the shine in the light. She had a grand white goat that faded into rose gold that dragged on the floor. "You look stunning Queen Mother" Her bodyguard said. "I know! Let's go down now!" She said,literally dragging her guard down with her.

The second Hollberry Cookie was visible,it seemed the entirety of the party had gone silent besides gasps. Royalberry Cookie began clapping for his mother and the rest followed shortly after. "Incredible" "Beautiful" "Truly a hero" where now the whispers heard from the crowd. It seemed everyone was caught in a trance of Hollyberry Cookie's beauty. Well,almost everyone. She graciously walked down the stairs,which is  a shock given the fact her dough is at least 25% berry juice by now. Her guard followed shortly after. "Mother,you look fantastic!" Royalberry said,hugging his mother. "Thank you!" She responded back,nearly crushing her sons bones with a bear hug. Hollyberry greeted some people and gave candy to the small cookies looking for treats (or tricks as Princess scared them as they walked away). Her guard stood at the ready as Hollyberry made her way to the dance floor. As she walked through,she bumped into many cookies (which isn't surprising as it is crowed and Hollyberry is a rather big cookie). Yet out all the cookies she bumped into, one stood out. A large,muscular cookie seemed to be wearing an inverted version of her own costume. His suit was 3 piece as well, but it was all black and gray. His main coat had a long back that stopped just before it could reach the floor. and it had shimmering silver and onyx details of flames and skulls. He had a bright red tie and a skull mask that covered all his face. The mask was like the ones used for Dia de los Muertos, with large black eyes,gold flowery details at the ends. Both beautiful yet scary. (Don't come at me,I'm mexican myself) ."Oh would you look at that! We are like opposite twins!" Hollyberry said,giving the mysterious man a hard pat on the back. "Yes,it appears so," The cookie stated,a deep and low voice before turning to the new guard, "Didn't you have another escort?"  Hollyberry's fave darkened a smidge as she was reminded of her old guard. "Yes I did. But I have a new one! Not sure why Jungleberry seems so insistent I have one since I am more then capable of protecting myself! Besides, this new one is less uptight unlike my old one!" Hollyberry said,wrapping her arm around the new bodyguard. The cookie simply nodded in understanding before walking off.

The masked cookie walked until he was out of the castle and far from everyone. He took off his mask and punched a tree so hard,it seemed to shake the whole forest. Wildberry cookie,the skull masked cookie, had been asked to sneak into the Halloween Ball and get any information he could. After all,he knew the castle and events the best. To hear the conformation that he had been replaced so easily from Hollyberry herself fed into his hatred. He still wore his headpiece with the pomegranate gem, that glowed and fed into the hate and betrayal. He felt nothing but a deep rage and hatred towards Hollyberry. Hell,that rage was practically towards the whole kingdom. They deserved to crumble,to watch their illusion of grand kingdom be burnt to ash, and to feel the pain Wildberry had been through for so long. He made mental note of the surroundings,guard placement and the new escort. "Pathetic,they'll be almost too easy to defeat" He whispered to himself as he put his mask back on and walked to the base. Don't worry,he made sure to steal some candy to give to Poison Mushroom!