lucid | 01

PART ONE OF THREEAN UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PART ONE OF THREE
AN UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

6 years ago, a party took place in Park Jimin's house on a Friday night. Everyone was drunk, or on the verge of getting there.

The 6 young teens hung out in Jimin's basement in a pit of their messes. Jimin had said the parents were out of town and as young teens usually are, Jimin's house was free rein to party for as long as they could.

At least that's what the others thought.

After a long drinking game, things were headed south.

"Someone get me another damn bottle!" One of the teens shouted, Kim Seokjin stood up with a can of beer in his hand.

The rest of the boys seemed keen on the idea. Jeon Jungkook laughed, tugging Seokjin back down onto the couch.

"I think you've had enough!" He chuckled, "No! I don't think you had enough." Seokjin threw back.

Jimin seemed to slump against the couch, his eyes dilated, completely drunk, and just utterly out of it. He was unfamiliar with the feeling, something had seemed off. "No more." He murmured.

"Hey, Joon." Min Yoongi hinted, and pointed toward the wasted male with a small smirk.

"Damn, Jimin is fucking smashed. Alright, guys, that's enough. I'm going to take him up to his room." Kim Namjoon exclaimed, helping the small male off the couch.

Jimin seemed to slump helplessly into Namjoon's arms, making the other hold him completely against him.

"Calling it a night already?" Hoseok joked, they all seemed to be in on something. But to everyone else, it seemed like a genuine gesture.

"Hey, let me help." Yoongi grinned mischievously, subtly taking the pill bag from Namjoon's hidden hand. "Appreciate it. Jiminie, show us the way, won't you?"

"Hey! What's going on? You said we'd all knock out down here." Jungkook reminded them with a frown, his face flushed from the alcohol swimming in his system.

"Yeah, well, Jimin has his bed, dipshit." Hoseok cursed, slumping into the opposite couch.

"What? Hey! Jimin?" Jungkook called, only for his attention to be forced away as a Seokjin pressed a finger to his lips. "It's all part of the game." He whispered.

However, time went by hastily that night,

and they did not return.