lucid | 03

PART THREE OF THREEA DEADLY DESIRE━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PART THREE OF THREE
A DEADLY DESIRE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A rush traveled up Jimin's spine as Namjoon's body became fully absorbed in the dancing embers, fueling the campfire.

The boy breathed out, before he returned his attention to the others, "Fuck, that felt good."

"You! You just fucking killed him!" Hoseok screamed, the remaining boys tried getting up, but Jimin watched as their legs grew weak, and all of them fell back into their spots, the sedating drugs finally doing their job.

He laughed at their pathetic attempts. "Fuck, I think he drugged us!"

"No, shit. I can't have any of you assholes running off on me." Jimin spoke blatantly.

"I-I can't feel my legs, someone help me!" Seokjin cried.

"Let us go, you psycho!" Yoongi shouted, his eyes wide with fear.

Jimin sighed in annoyance, "Oh, come on, guys. What's with the hostility?"

"Jimin, let us go!"

"One more fucking word and I'll slit all of your throats right fucking now." Jimin threatened.

"Jimin, please—" Jungkook tried, but Taehyung flipped open his blade and pressed it against Jungkook's neck, silencing him. The petrified male whimpered.

"I'm not stupid, okay?! You were in on his sick plan too, you were all there! There are things I need to know." Jimin exclaimed, taking a seat, and tracing the deep, faded scars on his wrists.

"Now, start talking." He spoke through gritted teeth.

The men quivered, slumping over one another in an attempt to stay lucid.

"Don't you all have ears? You heard the man. Speak!" Taehyung commanded, leaning over the cowering few, menacingly.

"It was me." Hoseok's voice strained, a hot tear running down his cheek.

"I spiked your drink, please... p-please, I don't want to die!"

Jimin rose his head, "Why did you do it?"

Hoseok began to sob. "Please."

"Why!!" Jimin shouted, his constrained voice echoing into the gloaming forest trees.