lucid | 02

PART TWO OF THREEHIDDEN AGENDAS━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PART TWO OF THREE
HIDDEN AGENDAS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a late and dark summer night for the seven adults as they settled around a campfire. The group was called upon a meeting, a get-together after finally having spare time from their jobs, hobbies, and time-consuming activities. It had been years.

Most have finished high school, some dropped out, and others still taking college classes.

Jimin had planned a long-awaited reunion, although they had parted under unfortunate conditions.

But tonight, there were hidden agendas.

"Jimin!" Seokjin jumped.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi called.

"Holy hell, look at you! Stunning as ever." Hoseok complimented.

"Jimin, long time no see." Jungkook waved.

"Hey, Jiminie—oh, is this him?" Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow.

Taehyung had clutched Jimin's hand tightly, as they sat on the logs around the campfire. "Yes, I'm his boyfriend. A pleasure to meet you all."

The old group rejoiced at this, all except Namjoon and Jungkook. The young boy stared at Jimin with wide eyes.

It didn't make sense to him that Jimin, after so long would meet up with his tormentors, people who caused him to move away in the first place.

The brunette sighed and stared down at his feet.

"Ah, it's been ages! You all looked much more mature now." Jimin laughed, a soft glow on his face. "So... what has everyone been up to? Been busy?"

"Well, lots of us have been working! Hoseok here has been living with Yoongi for a while, surprisingly they seem to get along. Seokjin has gotten into film acting, and our Jungkook is finishing his last year of college." Namjoon spoke up for the group.

Jimin couldn't lie, he had a tough time keeping eye contact with his tormentor, but he managed.

"Oh, I see. Jungkook-ah, what are you studying?" Jimin's eyes locked onto Jungkook's.

"P-Photography, I'm also an Art Major. I'm going for my teaching license as well." The brunette spoke quietly, his heart beating out of his chest.

He realized how nervous he was around Jimin, and he couldn't figure out whether he was still in love with him, or if the idea that they were all here together again, frightened him.