☠︎︎You're mine☠︎︎Hisoka

717 words                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: Hisoka being Pervy little Hisoka. If you are uncomfortable with mentions of s^x or non-con (There is no detail of Non-con in this chapter!! It's simply mentioned/implied) if you don't like reading these things then please read with caution or skip<3

And I do want to add that I do NOT condone this unhealthy actions at all so please bare in mind that this is all 100% FICTION and should NOT be encouraged or copied in real life at all!! (I'm going to say this in the description of the book as well since this goes for all chapters). Pls stay safe!!<33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka liked to think he was patient.

Maybe not when it comes to hunting, or fighting, or anything violent in general, but he still liked to think he had better patience than most of the people taking the hunter exam. But, much like the rest of his existence in this world, at some point shit had to hit the fan.

Saying he's grown impatient is a laughable understatement. He's fuming with every passing second, watching as these idiots take more and more of your time away from him. Laughing with you, cuddling you, touching your hair, even having the gall to kiss your cheek and flirt! He's had enough, he's going to get his time with you!

Although he's brooding and furrowing his brows in anger, the sight of you waving to him as you walked his way soothed him, and Hisoka felt a smile tug at his lips for a second. You bounce up to him, having finally gotten past the exam alive, and wrapped your arms around him in an exhausted hug.

It's effortless for him to melt into your hold, and he indulges in the scent of your hair while his arms squeeze around you even tighter. A pleased growl makes its way up his throat, turning into a grunt as he lifts you up and begins to walk away.

"Whoa-Hey! Hisoka! What are you doing?!".

You were bewildered, caught off guard, but trusted him in the sense that he wouldn't drop you. Plus, it felt nice to have strong, muscular arms carrying you like you were weightless. Hisoka just continued chatting casually, all the way from the exam to his home, nothing but nonstop chatter from Hisoka.

Only struggling when it came to opening the door to the house and once again for his bedroom. Once the door was kicked shut, you were gently tossed on his bed with him straddling over you.

The heat rising in your cheeks was only made worse when Hisoka leaned his face closer, and pinned your hands down to your side. "You uh...You good?" You manage to ask with a cracked voice, watching his hungry eyes scan you up and down. Like you were a five course meal and he hasn't eaten in centuries.

"I don't appreciate how they touch you" He stated, grip tightening on your wrists as his fingers flexed. "They act like they can just have you all the time, like they can take you from me". He seethed, and rolled his hips down, a groan being stifled as the pleasure pulsed through his growing cock. "I won't let anyone take you from me, EVER".

He felt an urge to sink his teeth into every inch of your skin. You looked so delectable, so sweet and soft, and the noises he imagined you could make made his restraint break. Lips kiss up and down your neck, teeth nipping your skin and leaving small marks as he babbled away about how much he needed to have you with him.

You begin to stammer, unable to really protest or soothe the muscular jester currently dry humping you. After a few minutes, you manage to spit out "Hisoka, you need to calm down!". It wasn't unusual for the man to get frisky. Hisoka just needed to calm down, and probably eat or drink something. "Y-you're just worked up after taking this exam, you need to-"

"NO!" He shouted, slowly bringing his hips to a stop, halting the barrage of kisses to whisper against your ear "I don't need to do anything but mark you up, and make those idiots see that you're mine."