☠︎︎Choose me as your fantasy☠︎︎Chrollo

518 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're so trusting, my sweet little darling.

Walking so willingly into the jaws of a monster, thinking it has pure intentions. You come to me with trust and you don't even notice the blood... The bodies... The need inside of me. You are the only one to look upon me and see someone like you- pure and innocent- but my darling, I'm just a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Everyone else can see it. It's writhing beneath the surface within in me, but you just keep smiling that unaware and peaceful smile of yours. You trust me so purely when you should fear me instead. You look upon blood-stained hands and see the comfort I offer, not nen I've used for killing. You walk into my arms like they're shields of righteousness and not binds of slavery. You look into my eyes and see humanity where there is none.

So trusting.

So innocent.

So pure.

Only mine.

I won't let you go. I can't let you go. I need you here with me, no one else will do. The world could try to part us but I will never let you go. Even if it means I have to kill us both just to keep you forever.

I won't let you see the truth. I won't let your peaceful world of glass shatter around you. Then the illusion is over. The spell is broken. You'll fear me... You'll run from me... You'll leave me, all alone. But you will never escape me.

How I'd rather you stay with me willingly and see the world through rose-tinted glasses. But if you peak beyond your fragile world, behind the curtain, and if you run... There will be no deep sea, no frozen wasteland, no rocky crevice on some forgotten land, where I cannot find you.

I will not rest.

I will not let you escape, my love.

But you, my darling, still smile. Still welcome me so warmly, so affectionately. You don't know the truth about me, and no matter how many corpses I hide, no matter how many people I kill, no matter how much blood is shed, you'll never know.

I would slaughter the world for you.

I would lay at your feet and worship you.

I would move the stars for you.

If you'd only just ask it of me.

They don't understand you, and they don't care about you like I do. Some are starting to notice the change in me, but still they ignore it. If they ever realize the truth, they won't be an issue anymore.

You will want for nothing. You will have the world at your fingertips. I hope it will not come to it, but if I need to make you fear me in order for you to love me, I will.

So please, my darling, come willingly.
Closer...

Closer...

Closer...

Let me claim you. Let me keep you. Let me love you. I will be your slave.

It's almost time. I'm almost done waiting. Choose me as your fantasy or be stuck with me in your nightmare.