|ONE |

Jungwon POV:
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and think to myself, "I'm ready to take on the day." I head into the bathroom to do my skin routine and then get dressed in my uniform. After saying goodbye to my mom, I head to school with a positive attitude.

As I arrive at school, I'm greeted by Sunoo and Sunghoon. "Hey Jung-won, there's a new kid in school. I don't know his name though," Sunoo says while greeting Sunghoon and me.

"I wonder what his name is. I want to get to know him. He looks like a good kid," I reply confidently. Sunoo snorts like a pig at Sunghoon, but I don't let it bother me.

Narrator POV:
Sunoo gives Jay a death stare while Jay is laughing at him. "Where's Jake?" Jung-won asks, confused.

"Oh, he's with that new kid in the library. Go and check them out if you want," Sunghoon says while stuffing his sandwich into his mouth.

"What have I told you about talking with your mouth open?" Jay chimes in, acting like the mom of the group.

Jungwon POV:
I walk to the library, looking for Jake. "Jake!" I shout, getting his attention.

"Shh man, it's a library," Jake says, laughing his ass off at me. I feel like I'm being judged by someone I've never come across before.

"Hello, my name is Jung-won. Nice to meet you," I greet Heeseung with a confident smile.

"Hi, I'm Heeseung. I just joined," Heeseung shyly says.

"Oh, our head teacher said I'm going to be your guide for the term," I say proudly, "Great! I hope to get close to you," Heeseung replies with a smile.

Lunchtime:
The bell goes off, and classes are being dismissed.

"Why don't you come and sit with us? We would enjoy your company," I confess to Heeseung.

"Okay, only if you promise me we'll be friends," Heeseung says.

"I promise," I reply confidently.

We walk to the cafeteria, and as we enter, I hear people shouting my name. "Guys, stop shouting my name. I can't concentrate with all this attention," I let out with a confident tone.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope it's good I'm not good at it Grammarly
I'm gonna change my profile :))
So watch out

A love story is gonna go off now