| EIGHT |

( jay came back to Korea/ tw : sa)

Jungwon turned around "your not sorry your just trying to get me trust u again to do it again" "your so right" jay said while pinning jungwon against the wall "I won't do anything I just need you" "need me for what?" Jay just smirked, Jay pressed his lips on jungwom "no one is gonna stop us now" jay put his lips back onto his and slowly goes down to his neck and then pulls him in a janitor cupboard. Jungwon had tears in his eyes but he didn't have a lot strength so he couldn't do anything about it. Jay had a make out session with out jungwons permission to do it.

Jay left jungwon on the floor crying in pain jungwom mindset also changed while it happen he didn't know what to do or what to tell heeseung.

After college
Heeseung was in his car waiting for jungwon to come to his car. He was waiting until he saw jay coming out. Heeseung was there for 10 minutes until jungwon finally came out, jungwon got in the car while being Quiet "how is your day?" Jungwon heard him and looked down

Heeseung just started to drive, reached there house

They both go into the house snd sat down the couch heeseung moved closer to jungwon and out his hand on his thigh. "What's happened you look sad"
"I'm sorry" jungwon let out before he cried heeseung but jungwon on his lap snd hugged him "let your crys out don't be ashamed your not weak" jungwon cried in heeseung neck "so tell me what happened?" "I it was jay" he said while crying even more,heeseung was mad but he had to stay and comfort jungwon "what did that bastard do and I thought he was abroad" "he touched me but worser " heeseung was about to explode, he hugged jungwon to calm himself down and comfort jungwon.

Next day

Jungwon cancelled today off so he could rest and heeseung was somewhere but not in the house.
Heeseung was driving until he saw jay.
He left jay for another day.
Heeseung went to the cops and told the story and what jay did to jungwon and the cops went away and arrested jay in 'seconds'

-------------------------------------------------------------

This story wasn't supposed to be like this but yeah here we are 🧡

To anyone who had been sa don't be scared to speak up don't be ashamed I know sometimes police / cops don't do there jobs but if you speak to someone about it , it will help you specially like if you tried the police first then after you can talk to a specialist or someone close

But please don't keep anything to yourself 🧡