| NINE |

A month later

Jungwon was still not himself but he was healthy.
Heeseung was thinking of adopting a child when he was older with jungwon as well.

Heeseung was alone at night since Jungwon went out to go shopping and should be home soon. Heeseung went into the bathroom and got bleach and dyed his hair. Jungwon came though the door and was sorting out the food in kitchen, heeseung came down and hugged jungwon from the back "hi luv" jungwon kissed heeseung cheek and turned around so heeseung snd jungwon was facing each other lost in each others features, heeseung placed his lips on jungwons and kissed pulled away. "What are you doing to your hair?" Jungwon asked "I'm going ash blonde" jungwon hugged heeseung "in tired"

Heeseung picked jungwon up and takes him there bedroom she placed him on the bed but jungwon also made heeseung fall so he was on top of jungwon now, they kissed and hugged until heeseung got off him to wash his hair and put a toner on it.

Next day
Heeseung was now ash blonde and jungwon stayed off and so did heeseung so they could hang out finally even knowing they live under the same roof

Jungwon was sat on heeseungs lap while watching a movie jungwon slightly moved and heeseung missed a breath but carried on the movie.

Jungwon was moving to get himself comfy and heeseung just pulled dungeon closer and jungwon was comfy.

Jungwon turned over and faced heeseung they made eye contact until jungwon moved and heeseung put his head back and jungwon placed his head on neck
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm scared on where this story is going