✦ - 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 + 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

no matter who you are: there is something to hide. a lie, a secret, a scar.

The heir to the throne, purple-yam cookie: said to be a broken prophet, and generally: bad luck. with his temper, you'd expect nothing more.

the prince with three strikes, yet another label.

and despite being the last of his bloodline-- royalty nonetheless, he has no power: overspoken and outdone by his mother.

alas: his mother hid something until the last minute. an alliance with one of-- if not, the most powerful kingdom there is: the dark cacao dynasty. of course, she wasn't going. she's the queen and has to rule a declining kingdom.

its up to the failure, the one who insists he doesn't go. purple yam wants to stay.

until he meets his escort, milk cookie: the man in the snow.

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

-

authors notes:

-

hello! i welcome anyone who's willing to read this rewrite. it's an important fanfiction to me-- but that is beside the point.

to any picky readers who noticed i haven't capitalized anything... yet: the fic will have the utmost proper grammar that i can manage (eng is not my first language, but its easier to describe things in)

now, there will be a video paired at the top of every chapter: playing some sort of classical/instrumental that i deem fitting for the chapter's theme (like a lighthearted chapter is 'la plus que lente - claude debussy'

-

lovely reading, everyone <3