ˏˋ°3*➷ 𝐄𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

╰┈➤ ❝ [There are so many lines that I've                    crossed unforgiven] ❞

AFTER CLASS JI-AN FINALLY got to talk to Soojin, the two catching up on everything.
Ji-an was also officially introduced to
Jug-yeong, finding out the girl was transferred a few days before her arrival. It didn't take her long to notice the way Jug-yeong acted around Su-ho. She knew she was in no position to be jealous, Su-ho was not her boyfriend anymore and he had the right to do whatever he pleased, but she couldn't stop the weird feeling that formed in her gut every time she saw
Jug-yeong sending longing gazes to Su-ho.

Nonetheless, she wasn't about to give a terrible impression, still addressing the girl politely to not come across as rude.

Now the four girls were sitting in the lunchroom, Jug-yeong and Soo-ah sitting across from Ji-an and Soo-jin. The four girls were chatting about different things before
Jug-yeong changed the subject. "That kid Han Seo-jun seems kind of scary."

Ji-an choked on her drink, "S-scary?" She laughed while wiping away the juice that had fallen down her chin. "Seo-jun can be many things, an idiot, a man-child, annoying, obnoxious, imbecile, a little piece of sh-"

"Okay, that's enough." Soo-jin stopped Ji-an from finishing. "We get it."

Rolling her eyes, Ji-an said, "What I'm trying to say is he's not scary." Jug-yeong observed
Ji-an in curiosity, the girl seemed to know a lot about the owner of the helmet she had in her possession. She made a mental note to ask later about her relationship with the boy. Maybe if the two are close Ji-an can return the helmet instead of her and that way, avoid having to confront the boy herself.

Soo-ah ignored Ji-an's comment, keeping up with her story "He does have the bad boy image. There's a rumor that he didn't just take time off but was suspended for almost killing a kid in a gang fight."

Jug-yeong's eyes widened in shock. "Really?"

"Yes."

Soo-jin intervened, stopping Soo-ah from scaring Jug-yeong even more. "What are you talking about? He took a leave for family reasons." At the girl's words, Jug-yeong visibly relaxed.

"And? Gossip is gossip." Soo-ah defended herself with an innocent smile gracing her lips. Soo-jin and Ji-an chuckled at the girl's antics.

"Is that her? The angel transfer student?" A random guy asked his friends as they were grabbing food, his eyes settled on Jug-yeong.

"Yes. Isn't she pretty?" Another guy responded, his attention moving over to Ji-an who was quietly eating her food. "And that's Kim Ji-an. She's been away for over a year and she came back today. She looks even better than before."