ˏˋ°9*➷ 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

╰┈➤ ❝ [And now I see daylight, I only see daylight] ❞

HUMMING TO THE SOUND playing on her headphones Kim Ji-an waited for the bus with her eyes closed as she recalled the events from earlier in the day. She had to say the day was very interesting. Students talked and whispered anywhere she went, an aftermath of the stunt she pulled right at the start of the day with Han Seo-jun. Ji-an knew it would happen, but not to that extent. She couldn't imagine how it would be once everyone found out about their relationship.

They'll go nuts.

Just like Soo-ah and Soo-jin did.

The two had been smart enough to catch on to Ji-an's plan, leaving the girl with no choice but to fill them in on everything involving her deal with Seo-jun.

Let's say, they weren't thrilled by the news.

They proceeded to rant about how awful the plan was, how badly things could end considering Su-ho's and Seo-jun's rivalry, and how she should've chosen another person to make Su-ho jealous. But their words didn't have the effect they were hoping for, instead they only encouraged Ji-an even more. Being told it wasn't going to work made her want to prove them otherwise.

Then right after that, she found herself agreeing to join the math academy again, much to her distaste. Shockingly, Su-ho had agreed to join them in their study sessions too, right after Soo-jin had discreetly implied that Ji-an would come too.

Suddenly, Ji-an was snapped out of her thoughts as she felt someone take out her headphones and sit beside her. The girl was about to yell at whoever had the audacity to do such a thing, before she recognized the person beside her, making her close her mouth again as she watched the person put on her headphones.

"I see you still have a terrible taste in music."

The Kim girl raised her brows. "That's a funny thing to say considering I always liked your songs."

Han Seo-jun looked at her for a second before settling his eyes on the passing cars. A dry humorless chuckle left his lips as he tried to ignore the feeling of nostalgia in his chest. Removing the headphones from his ears, he passed them back to Ji-an. "My songs were the only exception."

Shrugging she grabbed them, placing them on her neck. "If you say so."

A silence fell between them, different from the ones before. This one was surprisingly comfortable. Just like the ones they always had before their friendship fell apart. The only sound coming from the music playing on Ji-an's headphones and the sound of the whooshing wind caused by the passing cars.

There were the occasional people walking by, but overall the sidewalk was pretty clear. It had been a few hours since school had ended. So, the sun was already settling down making a beautiful soft orange and yellow contrast over the sky.