ˏˋ16*➷ 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

╰┈➤ ❝ [ Threw out our cloaks and our daggers because it's morning now ]❞

ONE LIST AND FOUR RULES. Sounds simple right? Just follow through them and nothing can go wrong.

1- No Falling In Love
2- No kisses (hugs, holding hands, and kisses in the cheek are aloud)
3- Deal down the arguing
4- Hangout together more often to make everything more believable

This were the set of rules they had come to agree on. Promising to follow them through the span of their fake dating journey. It had been easier said than done for both Kim Ji-an and Han Seo-jun, in two different ways. Their open display of affection was causing everyone at school to lose their wits, as if they were witnessing the most unbelievable moment bound to go down in history—and maybe they were. While Kim Ji-an's hand held onto Han Seo-jun's much larger one, the two walked down the school hallway much like they had done a few weeks prior.

Now that the news of the pair's recent relationship unfolded, all students followed them with their eyes, gawking at their joined hands and the casualness on how they stood beside each other. Kim Ji-an couldn't blame them, if four years ago you had told her she'll be holding hands with Seo-jun and acting as a couple she would've laughed in your face because of the stupidity of the situation.

Four years ago their friendship had taken a turn for the worse. They could not stand being in the presence of the other for more than a few minutes before a huge argument broke out and careless words were thrown around for everyone to hear.

Flashback 2017
One week and three days after Christmas

Pencil in hand Kim Ji-an silently worked on her project. The day before the teacher had assigned them a group project and had allowed them to work on it during class. Ji-an had, of course, chosen her boyfriend Lee Su-ho as her partner knowing no better person to work with if she wanted not only a passing grade but the best score of the class. Not that she wasn't capable of doing it on her own, but two minds worked better than one. Sadly, Lee Su-ho was absent for the day, sick at the moment from having been outside for too long on New Years, which Ji-an couldn't help but feel guilty for knowing she had been the one to insist on staying outdoors until the fireworks dwindled.

As the girl concentrated on her work she wasn't able to tone out the voices of her classmates coming from the desks beside hers.

"Seo-jun come on you need to help us! Without you we won't be able to do the project! Don't leave us stranded like that!" It was Cho-rong speaking, his voice pleading as he insisted for his friend to take charge over the assignment.