Drunk | Kurapika

"[Y/n]!" Leorio bursted into your apartment with no warning.

"Leorio what the heck are you thin-" you stopped yourself when you looked over to him and found a drowsy Kurapika leaning on him. "What happened?!" You quickly got up from your couch and walked to them - examining the semi passed out boy.

"We were at the bar and well...he got a little carried away.." he rubbed the back of his neck. You stop examining him and nodded.

"I see...so why did you bring him here?"

"Well I have class in the morning and I can't take care of him all night or i'll be a zombie during class. I asked Gon and Killua but Gon was busy and Killua refused...so your my and his only option." You sighed.

"Fine put him on the couch."

"Arigato [Y/n]-chan!" he slightly bowed to you than quickly laid Kurapika on the couch.

"Yeah yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AfterLeorio left Kurapika didn't wake up from his druken slumber so you decided to get ready for bed.

You went into your bedroom and picked out a gray tank top with black and white sleeping shorts, then started to change when you heard a loud crash. You quickly finished clothing yourself then rushed out of your bedroom into your loft area to find Kurapika stumbling about the kitchen knocking things over. "Kurapika what on earth are you doing!" you hurried over to him.

"Oh, hi [Y/n]" He smiled at you then begin to walk over to you, tripping in the process. You met him then put his arm around your shoulder walking him to the couch to sit down. "[Y/n] what are you doing" he asked innocently as you sat him down on the couch.

"Im taking care of you since you were stupid enough to get drunk. Honestly Kurapika I know your smarter than that." You raised your voice with out even realizing it.

"I see, i'm sorry for being such a burden." his head was down making his blond hair cover his eyes. You sat down beside him, close enough so your shoulders were touching.

"Your not a burden Kurapika-kun, i'm sorry for raising my voice." He raised his head and looked at you again causing his grey eyes to meet with your [e/c] ones.

"[Y/n]....I..." Kurapika's face was a light shade of pink as the gape between you two seemed to become smaller.

"Shh" you put your finger over his lips "Try to get some rest, okay? I'll be in my room if you need anything. We'll talk in the morning." You smiled at him than kissed his head before getting up, heading towards you room. Your hand was on the handle to your bedroom door when someone hugged you from behind. You squeaked surprised from the contact. "Kurapika wha-" Before you could continues he released from the hug and grabbed your shoulders turning you around so your eyes meet with his once again, with your faces only inches from each other. "Kurapika-" he put his finger on your lips mocking your actions from earlier.

"Shh" he took his finger of your lips only to replace it with his soft lips. Your eyes widened, shocked by his actions you stood there not knowing what to do. Taking notice of your response he removed his lips from yours. "I'm sorry..." he said softly. You couldn't help but feel guilty, the boy you grew a liking for kissed you and your response was to stand there and do nothing! He turned away from you and started to walk away but you grabbed his hand before he could. "Huh?" you pulled him back to you. Not realizing how harshly you pulled him back until it was to late. You found yourself pinned to your bedroom door by Kurapika.

"I-I'm sorry Kurapika! I-" you were once again cut off by his soft lips crashing into yours making his kiss a bit rougher than before. It shocked you but this time you kissed him back almost immediately. Your lips moved in sync until you broke it. "Kurapika..." you put your hand on his chest. "Your drunk, you don't know what your doing." you felt tears forming in your eyes. You bit your lip attempting to hold them back but failed. A tear escaped from your eye and rolled down your down your cheek. Kurapika noticed immediately.

"[Y/n]" he put his hand on your lower cheek and wiped away the tear with his thumb. "I know exactly what i'm doing, I love you."

"I-I love you too." After hearing those words he kissed you once again this time sweet and innocently. The kiss seemed to go on forever and you never wanted it to end.

You heard the front door burst open with a voice soon following. "Yo [Y/n] is-" the two of you broke the kiss and quickly moved away from eachother with flushed faces."Uh...I think i'm just gonna go..." Killua backed up then started running down the hall yelling for Gon.

"Heh" Kurapika laughed nervously/akwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I have a bad feeling about that." you sighed "Oh well!" you grabbed Kurapika's hand and dragged him into your bedroom.

"[Y-Y/n]?!"