Jealous | Killua

Killua x Reader
Jealously Leads to Being a Stalker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gon and Killua were currently planning something fun to do for the next day.
"Ya [Y/n] will you be joining us tomorrow?" LGon asked the girl who was sitting on the two boys sofa in their shared apartment.
"Ahhhh, about that.....tomorrow i've agreed to go on a date...." you said as if it was nothing, continuing to scroll the the channels on the tv.
At those words Gons eye widened and Killua took a spit take with the water he was drinking.
"What?!" the fluffy haired boy asked greatly confused. "With who?! Why didn't you tell us?!What?! Why?! When?! Where?!"
You sighed and turned off the tv to turn to them. "With Kurapika," he started freaking out even more but you continued anyways seeing as Gon was still some what paying attention. "I knew you would react like this, he asked me so I said yes, sometime tomorrow, and I don't know since he said he'd pick me up and it would be a surprise.......does that answer all your questions?"
"No!-" before Killua could continue Gon snapped out of his thoughts and interrupted him.
"Yup! Thanks for telling us you better go get a good night rest for your big date," Gon said quickly, pushing you towards the door. "hope it goes well, call us tomorrow when its done bye m!!!!" with that you were outside in the hallway with a closed door behind you.
'Odd.....' you thought to yourself before shrugging it off.

Killua's POV
Gon just kicked her our of our apartment?! Why would he do that I need to know more about this date with...Kurapika... "Gon! Why would you do that?! I had more questions for her-" before I could continue he cut me off by jumping on me. "Gon what are you-"
"Sh! I know you don't want her to go on that date, I have a plan." He looked at me with a gleam  of hope in his eyes.
'Since when did he become so smart?'

~The next day~

Original POV
As planned Kurapika picked you up at your place thus starting your evening with him.
"Thank you for coming out with me tonight [Y/n] I know Killua must've made a big deal about it." he started rubbing the back of his neck.
You slightly laughed at him "Yeah, he kind of did, but I think Gon made him okay with it!"
In reply he laughed........
...
...
"So...do you want to get some Ice cream?" he asked.
"Ah sure!"

Killua's POV
'They're laughing......'
I followed the two from [Y/n]'s place and the whole time they've been talking and laughing.... I admit it sounds a bit creepy but it was Gons idea, plus I had a feeling in my stomach when she told us about her date....I don't know what it is, but I don't like it, it makes me mad and almost....jealous?

~After you two get ice cream~

Original POV
"I hope its okay we're sharing ice cream....."
"Oh yeah! Its no problem!" you didn't know how to feel about this whole thing....you were enjoying yourself, but something just didn't seem right....something was off.
Kurapika sat closer to you on the bench and brought himself lower so he could whisper in your ear. "You know he's following us right?" You looked at him confused so he motioned his head towards a certain someone in a hat... "I have a plan follow my lead."
So you did. He quickly grabbed your hand and started running, back into the area with the little shops, and eventually into a darkened alley way. "Kurapika wha-" before you could continue he pinned you against the brick wall.
"Trust me," he whispered.
You gave him a unknowing look but nodded. 'This is Kurapika were talking about what would he do.'
Just then he brought his lips to yours in a heavily heated kiss....

Killua's POV
'What the....one moment they were sitting eat ice cream and the next he's dragging her off to some place?!'
Before I lost them I quickly followed. Where is he taking her...wait a minute.
He turned a corner into what seemed to be an alley way. 'The heck...'
Slowly I peek my head around the corner to see Kurapika pinning her....my [Y/n] to the wall, kissing her.
The feeling I had grew stronger. I'll admit it, I'm jealous dammit.
I didn't want to see any more of it. I stomped over to him and pulled him off of her, making him fall into some trash bins. "KURAPIKA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT! DONT EVER LAY A HAND ON MY [Y/N] AGAIN! GET OUT OF HERE!"

Original POV
'Was that the plan? Holy shit'. The whole time Killua yelled at him he just smirked, and when leaving he smiled and winked at me...well played Kurta, well played.
"Killua what are you doing. Were you following me~" you teased him once Kurapika left.
"I-uh...maybe..." his face turned a light shade of pink.
"Aw~You were!~"
"S-Shut up! You're lucky I stopped him!"
"Stopped him from doing what?~"
"He was kiss-" he paused and looked down. "Did you want him to kiss you?"
You could tell he was hurt and it make your heart break a bit. "No~Im glad you came, now you can be my date instead."
He looked up and at you as if you were crazy. "Wait but I thought you-"
"Nope!~ I have my eyes on a certain white haired assassin who calls me theirs~" with that you started walking away from him.
"Wait! [Y/n] thats me!"