Roommates | Illumi

Authors Note:
A LOT of people requested an Illumi x reader on my last story so here you go!

This one shot is based on the 90s HxH where before the third phase they all stayed at a hotel and were given roommates.

Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Roommates
Illumi/Gittarackur x Reader
Hisoka x Reader platonic

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~
Third POV

You had met Hisoka at the last Hunter exam. You didn't pass that year and blame him partially. You called him out on his psycho behavior pretending to be an examiner since he kept killing fellow participants. The two of you got in a fight, and then....you were both disqualified. Ever since then he had some how grew fond of you, something about "finding another equal" whatever that meant. You couldn't complain though, being his friend wasn't all that bad and it helped to have a strong ally even if he was peculiar.

You arrived to the waiting area for the first phase and searched for Hisoka immediately, he informed you that he would be here again as you were traveling over. You quickly found him, I mean he stuck out like a sore thumb with his vibrant hair. "Hisoka!" you waved at him to get his attention from across the room. Some people stared but you didn't mind, although there was one even more peculiar looking guy standing next to him who was looking between you two. He was the same height as Hisoka but had spiked purple hair in a Mohawk style but also partially bald on the sides. He wore an array of green and had yellow pins sticking out of his chest and long slender face. You grimaced at the sight of the pins but made your way over. As you approached Hisoka smirked at both of you. "Who's your new buddy?" You asked him prompting him to introduce you.

The man reached his hand out to shake your hand in a shaken and rustic motion, like he was a tin man needing oil. "I'm Ill-Gittarackur" you were confused by the change in wording but brushed it off because his voice was also very strange, it was very shaken and almost robotic.

"Nice to meet you Gittarackur. My name is [Y/N]" you smiled brightly at him despite Hisoka giggling at the interaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The first phase started and you all went your separate ways. In fact you all decided to keep your distance from one another for majority of the game, until the trick tower.

You all had finished so early, Hisoka first, then Gittarackur, then yourself. When you had finished you saw them playing cards together, so you obviously sat down and joined them to kill time.

"Agh I can't do this anymore" you said frustrated throwing your cards in the air. The whole 70 plus hours to complete the trick tower was agony for you considering it took you about 10 hours at most.

"Why don't we play a different game?" Hisoka suggested creepily.

You thought about it for a moment "Depends on the game.." you said hesitantly.

Hisoka suggested a harmless game of truth or dare. You played rock paper scissors to decide you would go first. Since you won you prompted Hisoka, "Truth or Dare" you asked him.

"Dare of course" you racked your brain for an adequate dare for him....

"I dare you to restrain your bloodlust next phase when you peak" he glared at you as you smirked. You did NOT want a repeat of last year and this was the best way to ensure that didn't happen.

"Fine" he said begrudgingly "but only for an hour tops"

"Deal" you said as the two of you shook on it, "your turn" you prompted for Hisoka to ask someone else truth or dare.