Ch 15. Accepting The Part Of Yourself That Isn't Pretty

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Well, this has been an interesting road, there is one more chapter after this...I hope you've enjoyed the ride!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi's POV

Yoichi beamed as he looked at the picture Izuku had drawn of him, Moeta, and Sokka. It was clearly a child's drawing, but it was special and the first thing Izuku had made for him. The fact that Izuku had drawn it, more than made up for the fact the boy had decided to add Hisashi to the drawing as well.

"This is impressive." Yoichi murmured, reaching over and ruffling his son's hair." I love it, do you want to show it to your Papa and Pops as well?"

"Yup!" Izuku said with a nod, making him chuckle softly.

He reached down and picked Izuku up, balancing him and making his way through the base, trying to ignore the glares being sent his way by the other residents. While there had been no more attempts to attack Izuku, it was still fairly obvious that the entire place was hostile toward the boy.

Eventually, he came to the door where he knew that Moeta and Sokka were, he knocked and entered, smiling when his two boyfriends looked up as he and Izuku entered. He placed his son down and Izuku ran up to them, jumping up and down, his small hands holding up the image of his other two parents.

"Papa, Pops!" Izuku exclaimed with excitement." I drew our family, doesn't it look really really nice? Daddy like it, I already showed him!"

Moeta crouched down, smiling warmly as he looked over the picture, and then handed it to Sokka, picking Izuku up gently. Izuku hugged his neck happily, giggling when the man began moving the boy in an airplane motion. The boy's hands flapped as if he thought he was a bird, it was an adorable sight and filled him with joy.

"Why's Shigaraki in it?" Sokka whispered to him, making Yoichi wince.

"I didn't have the heart to protest it." Yoichi admitted with a light blush." He was so proud of himself, plus, the picture is the first one he's drawn for us and I didn't want to let one detail get in the way of that excitement."

Sokka huffed in amusement but nodded with a small smile.

"I suppose I can understand that." Sokka whispered as he watched Moeta and Izuku having fun, before looking down at the picture again." Moeta thinks that since your argument with Shigaraki all those years ago, he's not been in control, his Meta-Ability has. Which would explain why he didn't remember anything afterward, as well as why he was found half-dead in the forest with Izuku."

Yoichi winced, he didn't even want to imagine the idea that his brother has been trapped in his own mind for that long. It was sickening, but if believed that was the case, then he'd be given hope, and right now he didn't think he could handle that hope falling through.

"Regardless, until we're sure that Hisashi won't wake up as All For One, we should keep Izuku away from him." Yoichi said with a sigh." As much as it pains me, if Hisashi does manage to purge his Quirk or control it, I have no right to keep Izuku. Is it wrong, that I don't want Hisashi to win, is it wrong that I want my brother gone forever so that I can keep Izuku?"

"No, we're all allowed to be selfish sometimes, Yoichi," Sokka murmured and he nodded, but he still felt guilty for even thinking that.

"I know, but as much as I like to preach that I'm not as obsessive or possessive as All For One, it's moments like this I realize that the only thing keeping me from doing anything possible to keep Izuku safe...is a thin line of right and wrong." Yoichi admitted with a wince." A thin line, that feels like it sometimes blurs together."