𝗦𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗲

Soleil Lee (So So) POV:

*2 months later*

"Soliel how long you gon take" Javon said aggravated.

"Hold on" I said finishing the problem, after i was done i gave my paper to Javon.

"Needa stop rushing me bitch" i said, pulling out my phone.

"Fuck up" he smacked his teeth, copying my work.

I rolled my eyes.

"Imma walk u to class" Javon said as we packed up and i ignored him.

"Bruh, don't start this shit" Javon smacked his teeth.

"No, cause you was being rude for no reason" I said, as we walked out the class.

"Alr, i'm sorry" He said, putting his arm over me.

"Can i get a kiss" He asked, i smiled and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

"I'm so lucky" He cheesed.

"Mhm, and you better remember that" I said.

"I will, text me when you get out of class, i got my car today so i'll take you home" He said.

"Alright" I said, we kissed one more time before i went into class and took my seat.

"Y'all are so cuteeee" Armani said.

"For real" A girl said, i don't know her like that but she's one of Noories friends, Soriah.

"They not all that now" Javon girl best friend, Legacy said.

This why i didn't want him to be friends with her no more, she don't know her lane and she been saying slick stuff since we got together.

"you got something you wanna say" I said.

"Yes, and i just did" She said.

"We'll repeat it, cause it sounded more like a whisper" I said.

"girlll, i been waiting for u, ain't nobody sacred of yo skinny ass" She said.