𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲

Soliel Lee (So So) POV:

"So before i get out the car i lean to give him a kiss like i always do...then he gon push me away, so i'm like bet get out slam his door"I told Symphony, Armani, Melanie and Noorie as we sat at in the cafeteria.

"No way"symphony said.

"Girllaaa"Armani said.

"And my mind you i'm mad salty cause i really wanted a kiss, so he yelled "Don't slam my door" and i gave him my finger before i went inside cause now i'm mad" I finished.

"why he mad, you the one that just fought" Melanie said.

"Exactly" Me and Noorie said at the same time.

"Maybe he just don't want you to get hurt" Armani shrugged.

"Soliel ain't legacy, she can hold her own" Symphony said.

"What y'all doin" Khalil said, sitting down as everybody else came behind him, sitting down at the table.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you rollin yo eyes for"Javon asked and i just ignored him.

"Oh so you can't hear now"He continued.

"What's up with y'all"Micah asked being nosey.

"Mind ya business" Jamere told him.

"I mean they sittin right in front of us doin this shit"Monte said.

"Right"Micah laughed.

"She weird bra, y'all know this"Javon said, and i rolled my eyes getting up heading to my first period.

I really didn't feel like dealing with him today, i'm weird, IM WEIRD says the bitch who basically begged me to get back with him, but i'm weird?

"uhhh"I layed my head down on my desk. since me and Javon sat next to each other i sat in the seat next to symphony since nobody sat there.

The bell rung as everybody started piling into the class, symphony came in taking her seat next to me. Javon came in with a irritated look on his face sitting in his seat.

"Weird"I heard him mumble.

"Can you stop mumbling"I said, finally having enough.