The big three

Class 1-A were currently were currently walking to class

Iida: Listen up, everyone! Stay in line and move promptly into position. I want to see order!

(y/n): Uh, you're the only one who's not in line.

Iida: The dilemma of a class rep!

Monoma: I heard a little rumor about Class 1-A. Two people! You had two people fail the licensing exam, you losers!

(y/n): Monoma from Class B.

Kaminari: He's just as unhinged as usual.

Kirishima: Bet you were the only one in your class to fail. Just like in the final, huh?

Monoma: *laughs*

Kirishima: That wasn't an answer!

Monoma: Ha! Actually... Every one of us passed. We've pulled ahead of you big shots.

Todoroki: I'm sorry. It's my fault.

Kirishima: They're the ones who're turning it into a competition. It's no big deal.

(y/n): I didn't even know we were big shots.

Tsunotori: According to teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester doesn't that sound like it'll be fun? I'm looking forward to it.

Kirishima: I can't wait to test out my skills!

Kaminari: Oh hey, isn't she an exchange student like (y/n)?

(y/n): Yeah.

Monoma then whispers something in Tsunotori's ear.

Tsunotori: Touch me an I'll pummel you till yo mama doesn't know ya.

This shocks Kaminari, Kirishima and (y/n). Kendo then chops Monoma in the back.

Kendo: Stop filling her mind with crazy!

Shindo: Hey. We're trying to get through back here.

Iida: Our apologies. Come on, everyone. Save your chit chat for later. We're clogging up the hallways. 

Shinso: I honestly can't believe how uncool you are.

Tokoyami: Shinso.

Jiro: Oh right, the guy who fought Midoriya at the sports festival.

(y/n): You sure that's the same guy? Looks like he bulked up a bit since then.

================================================================================

All U.A students were lined up in grade and were standing in front of Principle Nezu and a few teachers.

Nezu: Hi there! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal! Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality It's hard for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet full of vitamins and minerals, you won't have a mane of luscious locks unless you're getting lots of sleep. That's the secret! Disturbances in your normal resting patterns are terrible for your hair. So if you want to improve your fur's...

Ojiro thought: Is this really important right now?

Kaminari gets bored and starts to play with Ojiro's tail.

Kaminari thought: Please tell me he's almost done.

Nezu: you should make sure to get enough sleep! The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation I'm sure you all already know about. We lost a pillar of hope. The ramifications of which have appeared faster than I could have ever imagined. And there will likely be even more chaos throughout our world in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of you in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before.